Chapter 7: Break Time!

~~Yo guys, sorry for the very late update. Busy days are so busy. Aaaaanywaay, here's another chapter. Have fun!~~

The sun shines and so is Whitley SchneeRose. He left his room and went downstairs to the living room. He took the TV remote on the table and sat down on the couch. Whitley then turned on the TV. Suddenly, Whitley saw April sneaking out of the house. Whitley put a glyph lock on the door. As soon as April tries to open the front door, it's locked.

"Going somewhere sis?" Whitley said while watching on the TV.

April sped up in front of Whitley. "Yeah, to school. It's Wednesday."

"Nobody's fool enough to believe that excuse." Whitley said. "You're right it's Wednesday. But it's still 5 in the morning."

"I like being early." April said.

"You mean, 3 hours early." Whitley said. "Where are you really going?"

April sighed. "I'm going out. You can try and stop me if you want." April deactivated the glyph lock on the door.

"It's not that I care where you're going. I'm just worried for you, that's all." Whitley said.

"That's so cute, li'l bro!" April teased him. Whitley just sighed. "I'll be back before breakfast. See ya!"

As soon as April went outside, Weiss and Yang bumped on each other while going down on the stairs. They both fell on the stairs.

"Watch it Weiss!" Yang said.

"Watch where you're going Yang!" Weiss shake her head. "Where are you going anyway?"

"To the kitchen. Breakfast ain't gonna make itself you know." Yang said. "How about you?"

"To the living room. I need to know if there are any news regarding the incident last Monday." Weiss said.

They both stopped talking when they heard the front door creak open.

"Who opened the door?" Yang said.

"I don't know." Weiss said.

"It's April mom." Whitley said.

"Oh. Whitley! You're awake already." Weiss said. "And you're watching the news. Any reports?"

"Where is she going anyway?" Yang said.

"She didn't told me any details." Whitley said.

"Where's Blake by the way?" Weiss said. "Yang?"

"She's on the HQ. Chief Vasilias gave her an assignment." Yang said.

At Ruby:

Ruby fell on the bed, causing her to wake up. "Haaarrgghh!!!"

"What the-" Ruby looked at her alarm clock. "Oh, it's 5:30 in the morning."

Ruby looked at the window. "The sun is looking at me! Huwaahh!!! It's burning my eyes!" Ruby shook her head. She then looked below and saw April with a bag. "Where are you going?"

Ruby took Weiss' trackers, she jumped on the window. She used her speed to imitate flying. Ruby then threw three trackers, one on April's bag, on her shoe and on her shirt. Ruby then wrnt back inside her room, with a frozen Yang in front of her.

"Where did you go?" Yang said.

"Um, I fell on the window while I was looking below." Ruby said.

Yang stared at her. Ruby then break the staring contest. "Why are you even here?"

"I came to check on Josh." Yang said. "I'm going to the kitchen now. Don't fall on the window again sis!"

"Yeah, I will!" Ruby sighed. "Good thing she didn't suspect much."