Chapter 5: Transferees

~~Hi guys. In this chapter, Task Force JNPR started their mission. Task Force WBY started to observe the new transferees, like Ozpin said. While Ruby is stuck in traffic. Have fun!~~

Ruby walk through the city. "Why did I end up like this?" Traffic then came ont the road. "What's happening?" She then went to the front to see what's going on. She saw Gang CREMN on the scene taking hostage on a flower shop. "They robbed a flower shop?" Ruby said to a cop.

"Actually no. They robbed the bank just across the street." The cop said. "When we surrounded them, they went to the flower shop to take hostages."

"Wouldn't it be easier if they took hostages inside the bank?" Ruby said. "In that way, they won't even disturb trouble for the flower shop." Ruby said as she passed the police tape.

"That makes sense. Hey!" The cop said. "Civilians aren't allowed here."

"I'm just gonna take a good look." Ruby said as she waves goodbye.

"Stop right there!" The cop said.

Ruby heard a gunshot inside. "Okay okay, I'll stop right here." Ruby said. "You know what, I'll go back now. Have fun dealing with them."

Ruby went back outside the police tape. She then went on an alley and took out her Red Reaper costume.

"I don't have time for this! I have school!"

At Beacon:

"My Rose is late." Weiss said to herself as Prof. Oobleck startes the class. "I thought JNPR will be here."

Weiss looked at the courtyard and saw Blake cleaning parts of it.

"Blake? What's she doing here?" Weiss said.

TIMESKIP (English subject):

Weiss took her phone and dialed Ruby's phone.

"Where are you? It's almost lunchtime." Weiss said.

"I'm sorry. It's very traffic here in the main road. The-" Ruby said. Sirens can be heard.

"Are those sirens?" Weiss said. "You're flying aren't you?"

"No, I'm not!" Ruby said. "Okay. Maybe."

"Leave that to the cops and head over here!" Weiss said. "If you're not here during lunchtime, get ready at home."

At Ruby:

"Okay okay." Ruby said as she lands down at the roof of the car of gang CREMN. She hung up the phone.

"Hey Roman! Give it up okay!?" Ruby said.

"Not an option Red!" Torchwick shouted.

Emerald went on the roof and took out her guns.

"Perfect timing Emerald!" Ruby said. Ruby then use her speed and ran to Emerald. "Hey cops! Catch!" Ruby grabbed Emerald's arm and threw her on the police car that was chasing.

"Be careful Red!" A cop said.

"I won't!" Ruby said.

Mercury then jumped outside the car and started shooting the wheel of the police car. He hit the front wheel making the car flip. Emerald took the chance and jumped out the car. The car started fire and waiting to explode.

"Oh great." Ruby said as she use her speed to run there and save the four cops who are stuck.

"You're the ones that needs to be careful." Ruby said to them.

"Maybe we are." A cop said.

Gang CREMN's car drifted back to get Emerald and Mercury.

"See you soon Red Reaper!" Cinder said.