"I have no idea. I haven't talked to her since she lied again. She has nerve trying to break up my relationship".

"Honestly her and Bryce should go out".

"That's what I said to Cam".

"Speaking of him. Are him and Malia still friends?", she raised her eyebrow.

"I don't know or care. He has no feelings towards her and I trust him", I smacked the ball over Ellie's head.

"Good for you. I'm glad that you finally found happiness".

"Me too. I kinda missed Cameron for awhile. God why didn't I meet him sooner?", I laughed.

"Hey, everything happens with time and reason", she pointed out.

"Yeah that's true".

"Do you know where Cameron is right now?".

"Yeah he's at baseball practice. He says he hates the pressure but loves the game so he has a love/hate relationship with it, just like me", I joked.

"Do you see yourself marrying him one day?", she flat out asked with no warning.

"Yeah definitely. I feel like he's the missing piece of my puzzle".

"That's cute. Honestly I don't know if I see myself marrying Taylor".

"Why?", I asked with concern.

"I feel like he's not the type to wanna be tied down. It's hard to explain".

"El, he's gonna get tied down eventually and I believe that you're the girl who's gonna do that. You make him do things that I never though he would do", I laughed.

"That's true. I don't know but we'll see".

"Yeah same with me".

"Kat you and Cameron are perfect for one another. You barely get into fights and you guys are in love which is too cute".

"I wouldn't say that statement is true. We've gotten into 2 fights in the last week. I have to admit that love isn't as easy as everyone thinks it is".

"You two make it look easy. It's refreshing to be around a couple who aren't completely obsessed with sex".

"Thanks", I laughed.

"I'm serious. Every couple I know hooks up every night and they always talk about it".

"Cameron and I aren't like that at all. We just like to be in each other's company".

"I wish I could say the same thing about my relationship", she sighed.

"It's ok. All relationships are different, I'm sure that you and Taylor have a good thing going on".

"We do and he's a great guy. I just don't want to be the girl who's infatuated with lust rather than love".

"I get it".

"Switch stations", the coach yelled.

********************************************
"Okay so the worst date I've ever been on was when Isaiah took me to a musical that was all in Dutch", Luna laughed.
"It wasn't because I don't like musicals it's was because I couldn't understand a damn thing"

"Okay so the worst date I've ever been on was with this guy I dated in 8th grade. We went to the movies and it was horror. So during the movie there were a couple of scary parts and for one of them he got so scared that he peed his pants", I laughed.

"Are you serious?", Luna asked.

"Yeah she is. His name was Arthur Brownstein and he was a total nerd", Ellie laughed

"I just went out with him of pity. I never again went on a date with that kid".

" I really wish I knew you guys back then", Luna chuckled.

"Same".

"We should go out. On a triple date", Ellie suggested.

In my head I didn't want to but I want to be a good friend. I know Ellie and Taylor are going through a rough patch so I wanna be there for her.

"Sounds good. But when?".

"Now, I just texted Taylor and he said he guys are down".

"Oh that means I gotta get ready", Luna scurried off.

"Me too", Ellie ran off leaving me sitting alone.

I decided to make myself a snack and not to get ready because I didn't feel the need to impress my boyfriend. He either likes me for me or likes me for my makeup and the way I dress.

********************************************

"Hey you", Cameron said pulling me into a tight hug.

"How was your day?", I asked as we had our own personal conversation.

"I just came back from baseball practice which is always painful. But classes were not all that bad mainly because I slept through them", he laughed.

"How do you fall asleep in class?".

"Because professor Graham is so boring. All he talks about is the industrial revolution and world war 2".

"Those were important events in our culture", I reminded him.

"You know what's a big event that teachers don't talk about. They don't talk about the invention of chicken enchiladas", he rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah because chicken enchiladas are way more important then cars", I sarcastically laughed.

"They are".

"Who invented chicken enchiladas?", I asked with an eyebrow raised

"See I would know if they taught us this stuff. I've learned about the industrial revolution about 5 times in the last 5 years of school".

"They do teach that a lot".

"They teach the world wars more though".

"It's so history doesn't repeat itself".

"Ugh it's still boring. I'd rather run 100 laps then go to history class".

"Me too".

Soon after him and I finished our individual conversation it was time to order.

"What do you want, I'll pay", Cameron asked smiling at me.

"I want the cheepest thing on the menu".

"No, get whatever. You deserve to be spoiled".

"Nope and I'm paying. You do so much for me, it's my turn now".

"Kat you don't ha-".

"What will you two be having?", the waitress asked.

"I'll take the chicken tenders and he'll take the steak", I interrupted as I passed our menus.

"You're the best", he said placing his lips on my cheek.

"Aren't I always?", l laughed.

"Why are you guys my otp?", Luna asked.

"You and Isaiah have been dating for 4 years".

"I don't think it's otp I think we're more o-d-d", Isaiah pointed out.

"I think you're talking about yourself there", Luna laughed.

After having a fun triple date we decided to call it quits after a long day.

It was a great night. Everyday's a good day when it's spent with Cameron.