"Hmm chlo jaldi mera jamai bara bechen hai apni dulhan ko dekhne k liye!"Maa chuckled and settled my dupatta on left shoulder and we walked towards the door.

We were descending stairs when I felt a burning gaze on me. I looked up to find Manik glaring at me angrily.

Don't you dare to come infront of anyone in this dress!

His words rang in my mind and I averted my gaze being a little scared.

Di took me towards the couch where Armaan was sitting and made me sit beside him.

An automatic blush adorned my face as Armaan whispered naughtily near my ear,

"Oye hoye koi to rok lo!"

I and Armaan met a month before in Mehra uncle business party and in the very single meeting we became the good friends. I must say he is very chirpy unlike that Monster.

I thought and looked up only to find an angry Manik sitting just infront of us.

I shivered a little feeling his strong flaming gaze on me.

"Ye chachundar abhi tak badla nhi , matlab kia Bachpan se hi aesa tha ! Mein aya lekin ye tou mughse mila bhi nhi " Armaan spoke while looking at  Manik and a chuckle escaped from my mouth.

"Haan ye bachpan se aisa hi hai!"I whispered and he laughed.

I looked at Manik and again averted my eyes and I can swear my this movement must have awaken the monster inside him because I saw his nostrils getting flared in fury.

"Armaan tu tou bara smart nikla kitni Sundar bahu dhundi hai tune mere liye." Kamini aunty came and caressed my cheeks.

"Dekhiye Kamini ji aap ki baatein baad mein bhi ho sakti hain,kyon k wo kabhi khtam nhi hoti tou kripya pehle  rasam kar lein! "Mama ji uttered sarcastically and we all chuckled except Kamini aunty.

"Dekhiye Mr Raj !" Before Kamini aunty could threaten Mama ji , Mami ji came infront of us with  the sacred plate.

"Arey Kamini ji inhe choriye , chaliye hum rasam kar lete hain." Mami ji pushed the sacred tray in Kamini aunty's hand and she bent down to do my aarti but not before uttering,

"Huhhh ! Never mind !"

Kamini aunty did my tilak and bestowed me with her countless blessings , after that she gave me some customary jewels and things.

Next maa came and did the same procedure with Armaan.

After that all settled on the couches and I looked up to see my long forgotten business.

The Manik Malhotra !

But he was no where to be seen.

I asked di with my eyes and even she shrugged her shoulders indicating that even she doesn't know about him.

I roamed my eyes all over the lounge but couldn't identify Maniks presence , even his room door was closed.

He must be in his room ! Mere roke par bhi mere sath nhi rehna ise ! Am I that annoying ?

"So Nandani aap ko mein kesa laga?" Armaan asked breaking my thinking session.

"Huh ?"I asked being confused.

What just did  he said ?

"Arey I'm just asking that am I looking cool ?" He pulled his collars of his Red Kurta a little up.

"Hmmm! "I just hmmmed being flushed because of his notorious nature.

"Hmm kia keh dijye na k aap tou pehli mulaqat mein hi mujh pe fida hogayi thi?" He poked my shoulder with his a little and my pink cheeks turned scarlet.

"Mein abhi ayi !" I spoke shyly and everyone sitting there laughed seeing my red face.

"Armaan kyon tang kiya tune meri beti ko ?"I heard kamine aunty scolding Armaan as I ran towards the kitchen blushing like hell.

But did I know that the monster was breathing in that air only.

I entered in the kitchen while biting my lips and turned towards the water dispenser.

I poured some cold water in the glass and was about to drink it when a hot breath fanned my nape.

Manik !

"So enjoying with your new found love ? Haan !" He breathed heavily In my neck and I clutched the glass tightly.

"Didn't I told you not to wear this dress?" He asked and nuzzled his nose in my curled hair.

"Wo...wo..!" I stammered badly as he traced his tongue on my ear.

Suddenly he grasped my stomach pulling me completely into him and bit my earlobe harshly.

"When I clearly told you to not wear this dress then why didn't you changed it ?" His tone got exasperated as he turned me towards him by clutching my waist tightly.

I moved my eyes on other side as his red eyes were scaring the shit out of me.

"Don't do this ! Don't ever move your eyes away when I'm talking to you!" He pulled me angrily by my waist but the glass between us stopped our bodies from touching each other.

"STAY . AWAY . FROM .ME !"I almost yelled at him amidst my tears and splashed the chilled water on his charming red face.

He looked taken aback as he wiped the water droplets with the back of his palm.

"Aaj mera roka hai aur mein Armaan ki hone wali biwi hn so Mr Malhotra you cannot control me anymore! I'm warning stay away from me or else !"
I jeered at him angrily but my words left in middle as he scratched my bare back with his nails and pulled me in his huge frame.

"Or else what ? NHI TOU KIA ? KIA KAROGI TUM ? HAAN !" He shouted and my eyes leaked more tears.

He isn't my Manik ! Wo aesa nhi tha !

"Let me show you what I'm gonna do if you won't listen to me !" He sneered angrily and with his palm pulled my chin up.

"Nhi...!" I whispered as he leaned towards my lips but before he could grab my plush lips in his thornful mouth a loud screech and In the next moment a four finger mark was pasted on his cheek.

He whispered in an unbelievable tone while keeping his palm on his pretty slapped cheek ,

"Di ?"

......
I know it is a short one but still I wrote it !
Now you guys know what to do so I'll take a leave !

Bye
YOURS
NEW WANDERER!