Hoodie X Reader

It was a nice and sunny day. But also warm... Really warm. You didn't have energy to do much since it's burning outside, so you decided to take a nice dip in your own pool. [Yes... You got a pool outside your house]

You took on your [F/C] bikini and walked outside to go in the pool. With a satisfying smile swam you around and just relaxed. When you were done got you up and dried your body and hair. You walked inside again turning on the air conditioner and taking place in your sofa.

You started to watch [Favorite movie or series] until you got hungry. A knock came on your door, " Open up, it's the police" A man said. You walked to the door and opened the door, " Good evening, what can I do for you?" Asked you.

" There have been a murder near your house. The person who died is [Your neighbor's name], do you know anything about him?" Asked they you. " I-I didn't know... When did this happen?" You was in shock, it was so sudden and how didn't you know? " Well... He died 2:30 am and was hidden in his basement. He's friends found him, since they didn't hear from him in a long time. I'm sorry... We are still on the hunt. We'll do our best. I assume you didn't know about the murder?" He said and took notes from almost every word you spoke. " Yes, I didn't know about that. " You said and looked at them. " Thanks for the help miss." They said and left. ' Yea, have a good day with a  murder on the run' thought sarcastic and closed the door.

You sighed and locked all your doors and windows. You were still confused about, why you didn't notice sooner? He was your neighbor anyways and you knew him pretty well.

[Time skip]

It was starting to be late and you were tired... But the feeling of being watched was to much and it made you fully awake. You tried to ignore the feeling and go to bed but it didn't work. With no luck started you just then, to watch some YouTube videos or something else that could make distract you from the feeling.

Well... It ended with you falling asleep at last. The lights were still on since you just fell asleep and was to lazy to turn it off. Meanwhile, an intruder saw the house was silent and knew only you was in the house. She [Don't question it... It'll be explained later] then took advantage and sneaked into your house.

You suddenly heard some footsteps downstairs, you didn't even think twice when you took your phone and called 911. It took some time... But they finally answered, " H-hello? I think there's someone in my house" you quickly said in panic but calmed down slowly. " Wait there..." a male voice just said. You were confused, ' Why haven't they asked where you were or any other information?'. The phone call ended suddenly, " Hello? Is anyone there?" The footsteps got louder and you didn't even know if anyone would help you.

You started slowly to panic, you picked up a scissor that were on your desk and got ready to defend yourself. The footsteps got closer and closer. Then, your door busted open and a boy entered your room. " W-who are you?!" You yelled and backed a little away. " You called for help, so I came. No need to start attacking me" The same male voice said from the phone call. " Huh?..." You looked a little closer and saw a boy with a [all Hoodie's features here... Sorry •p•"].

" The names Hoodie... Or original name Brian" Hoodie said and chuckled. " I'm [Y/N]... B-but... We're you the one who sneaked into my house?" You questioned. " No... If you are thinking about the girl, then she's gone.... Looooong gone" He said and made a small evil grin. " O-oh... Thanks?" You said and gave a small smile. He looked at your clock, " It's almost time for my break to be over." He said and stretched. " Break? Are you still on the job, even now?" You asked and was confused. " Eh... It's difficult to explain. But don't worry, you'll get an explanation soon. I'll see you soon [Y/N]" He hugged your quick and jumped out of the window like a boss. " ... See you" You mumbled.

[ Yea •u• Idk if I'm making cliff hangers or something... But this is my style of writing. Hope you enjoyed >3>]