t w e n t y - s e v e n

tuesday 9:38pm
"babe! i'm home!" i heard jack yell from downstairs. "how'd it go today?"

"uh... not great!" i called back.

"what?" he ran up the stairs and appeared in the doorway. "what happened?"

i'd been thinking about what to tell him all day, ever since i got home. i decided not to tell him about sammy, he'd only get mad.

"i just don't think it's the place for me." i told him honestly.

jack sat on the bed next to me, frowning. "really? but you seemed so excited."

"i know." i shrugged. "i guess i just got my hopes up thinking it would be great."

"i can get you a job at the pizza place?" he offered. "we can work together! we'll be the dream team!"

i rolled my eyes, smiling. "delivering pizzas with my boyfriend. sounds like so much fun."

jack pouted. "hey, just think of what we could do after we deliver the pizzas." he glanced me up and down, his teeth grazing across his bottom lip.

i slapped his shoulder playfully. "jack gilinsky! are you implying that we would... take a nap?"

his eyes widened. "oh... of course that's what i meant!" he laughed nervously.

i smirked, leaning in and running my hand down his chest.

"wanna take a nap?" i asked, batting my eyelashes innocently.

jack grinned. "totally."

with that, he placed his hands on my thighs and pulled me onto his lap. i draped my arms around his neck as he smiled fondly at me.

"you are the best part of my life, you know that?"

i felt my cheeks heat up. "really?"

"really." he replied. "i love you."

my face lit up. "i love you too."

"goddammit, i have waited so long for you to say that." he murmured, leaning in and planting soft kisses on my neck.

i let out a moan. "j-jack... don't tease me."

i felt him smirk against my collarbone.

"sweetheart, that's the fun of it."

as he began unbuttoning my shirt, a loud knock on the front door echoed throughout the house.

jack frowned.

"i'll get it." i told him, placing a light kiss on his lips before standing up and leaving the room.

i walked downstairs, into the entrance hall and towards the door. i saw a tall, blurry figure through the glass.

i opened the door and stuck my head out.

"sammy? what the hell are you doing here?" i snapped, opening the door fully. "how did you even know where i was?"

"your resume." he smiled guiltily.

i rolled my eyes. "what do you want?"

his eyes wandered down and widened. i felt myself blushing as i realised my shirt was half unbuttoned. i hastily buttoned it up then folded my arms.

"i just... wanted to see you again." he stated. "i've missed you so much."

i scoffed.

"look, can you maybe come by sometime and we can talk things over?"

his voice was pleading and he looked desperate. i sighed.

"babe, is everything okay?" i heard jack yell from upstairs.

"yeah, i'll be up in a sec!" i called back.

sammy raised his eyebrows.

"look, i'll come by tomorrow, okay? be ready for me at midday. we will talk and that's all." i snapped.

he smiled, relived.

"you don't know how much that means-"

i shut the door before he had a chance to finish his sentence. i quickly ran back upstairs to see jack on our bed, scrolling through his phone.

he noticed me and smiled.

"who was that?"

"just some old lady trying to convert me to christianity." i lied, jumping back on the bed.

jack chuckled.

"now, where were we?" i questioned, climbing back onto his lap and straddling him.

"i think i remember." he smirked, pulling off his shirt before beginning to unbutton mine again.

he swiftly tossed my shirt aside, before tugging at my skirt and beginning to whine.

i giggled, unzipping it and slipping out of it quickly. i was now in only my undergarments, and jack was clearly enjoying it.

he hurriedly shimmied out of his pants, pushing them away.

i began to place gentle kisses down his chest, causing him to groan slightly.

"you want me to make you feel good?" i asked innocently.

he smirked. "babygirl, you better."

i lay him down on the bed, yanking off his boxers. his member popped up, slapping his stomach slightly.

he was big.

not as big as sammy, though.

i pushed the thought out of my head.

leaning forward, i began to lap up some of the pre-cum leaning out of his tip.

he let out a low groan.

"don't tease me, babe."

i gazed up at him and smirked.

"sweetheart, that's the fun of it."