f i f t e e n

tuesday, 11.34am
i sleepily opened my eyes and stared into the eyes of my boyfriend.

"morning baby." sammy smiled at me.

he leaned forward and kissed my forehead, making me blush slightly. "morning." i replied, smiling back at him.

i yawned and sat up. sammy then reached out his arms. "come back..." he pouted, making me giggle.

i ruffled his hair playfully and he chuckled.

i grabbed one of sammy's shirts off the floor. "wear that." sammy murmured. "you look hot."

i laughed, clipped on my bra, and pulled on the shirt. i stood up and the shirt fell to my thighs. i slid into my denim shorts and buttoned them up.

"come on, get up." i said softly, climbing onto the bed and straddling him.

sammy smirked. "i can't when you're on top of me."

i leaned down and pecked his lips, then got off of the bed. he pouted and i stuck my tongue out playfully.

"get up, daddy..." i gently tugged on his arm.

"hm... daddy. i like the sound of that." sammy smirked, sitting up and pulling me onto his lap. i sat there and smiled at him innocently.

"i know you do." i replied softly.

i leaned in and kissed him gently. i then pulled away and he groaned. "come on, baby. don't be such a tease."

i giggled and stood up, not replying to his statement.

sammy rolled out of the bed and i bit my lip, eyeing him up and down. he shot me a smirk. "like what you see?"

i shrugged. "i guess the view's alright."

sammy stood up and stepped over to me. "alright?" he growled, his arms snaking around my waist.

"yeah." i replied, chewing on my lip as i examined his face.

he rolled his eyes and put his lips close to my ear. "the view's more than alright babygirl and you know it." he hummed.

i giggled and got off his lap.

"come on." i ordered. "or else i won't suck your dick for six months."

sammy shot out of bed and quickly pulled a shirt on, making me laugh.

we packed our bags separately, with sammy occasionally trying to sneak my panties into his own bag.

i let him keep one set, bright red lace. they were his favourites.

"let's go." sammy took my hand and kissed my cheek.

we left our room and took the elevator downstairs, where we returned our key and made our way to sammy's car.

as he started the car, i yawned, rather loudly.

sammy glanced over. "you tired, baby?" he asked, sounding concerned.

i nodded and rubbed my eyes. "a little."

he rested his hand on my upper thigh. "go to sleep. we've got a few hours spare."

i smiled at him. "i love you."

"i love you too." he responded, grinning happily.

---

i waved goodbye to sammy as he drove off, then i unlocked the front door and cautiously opened it.

"mum?" i called out hesitantly.

she appeared from the kitchen. "ruby! you're back!" she exclaimed, hugging me briefly. "you left so suddenly. give me some warning next time, okay?"

i nodded. "o-okay."

"now, i want to hear all about your new boyfriend, sweetheart." my mum stated eagerly. "when are you going to bring him home? ooh, we could have a double date and i'll invite sammy!"

i gulped nervously. "oh, that sounds great mum." i lied.

"you must invite him over soon! what's his name?"

"uh, jack." i quickly stated, before mentally slapping myself.

my mother beamed. "is he lovely?"

i nodded. "yeah. he's very sweet. he took me to a five star hotel."

it wasn't a total lie. he did take me, his name just wasn't jack.

"has he told you he loves you?" my mum persisted.

i felt myself getting annoyed at the bombardment of questions.

"yes mum." i replied. "look, i'm really tired." i lied. "can we continue this interrogation later?"

"of course. we can talk over dinner. i'll invite sammy too. he's meant to come back today as well." she gushed.

i smiled half-heartedly, until she left the room.

grabbing my bags, i walked upstairs and into my room, collapsing on my bed.

i pulled out my phone and typed out a new message.

me - hey. i need a favour...

within seconds he had replied.

jack - of course. what do you need?

i sighed. this wasn't going to go down well. but it was the only plan i had.