t h r e e

monday, 3.40pm
my phone chimed next to me and i immediately rolled over to check it. i glanced at my newest text.

mumma - hey sweetheart, i won't be coming home until tomorrow, work's busy. if you order something for dinner then i'll pay you back x

i smiled and shut off my phone.

just as i was getting out of bed, the doorbell rang. i made my way downstairs and opened the door.

"what're you doing here?" i asked nervously.

sammy smirked at me. "hey to you too, babygirl."

"my mum's not here." i blurted out. "she won't be home until tomorrow."

his eyebrows shot up. "are you implying something, sweetie?"

"i'm implying that you should leave." i replied. i gently pushed him back and closed the door. i frowned when he stuck his foot out, blocking the door.

"you and me both know i'm not going anywhere." he whispered, pushing the door open.

he moved closer to me and grabbed my hands.

"come on, babygirl. i've been thinking about you since last night. and i know you've been thinking about me too." he murmured in my ear.

i blushed. "maybe."

sammy's smirk grew. "how about i please you tonight?" he offered, slyly snaking his arms around my waist.

i smiled up at him. "okay." i replied, nervously.

he shut the door and pushed me up against it, attaching his lips to mine.

"you're so hot." sammy mumbled, moving away from my lips to plant kisses on my exposed neck.

i let out a moan as he found my sweet spot. he glanced up and smirked at me, before beginning to nibble and suck.

he planted one more kiss there, before grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs, to my bedroom.

sammy lay me on the bed and i stared up at him. i watched as he pulled off his shirt, revealing his nice chest.

he yanked his basketball shorts and boxers down in one go.

"now, i think you should be wearing something more appropriate." he murmured, climbing onto the bed and hovering over me.

he swiftly pulled off my shirt and threw it to the side. he gazed down at my light pink bra and bit his lip.

sammy then pulled down my shorts, revealing my matching panties.

"god, you look so fuckable right now." he murmured.

i could feel my panties getting damper by the second.

"but i won't fuck you just yet." sammy whispered. "because i know your first time is special. and i want it to be just that."

"i-i'm not a virgin!" i immediately defended.

sammy chuckled. "sweetie, there's no need to lie to me."

he leaned down and kissed me briefly. my breath hitched as his fingers unhooked my panties. he pulled them down and threw them across the room.

he unhooked my bra, revealing my chest. sammy bit his lip.

he leaned down and gently kissed my right breast, while his fingertip skimmed across my clit.

i let out a gasp as he began to rub slowly.

sammy kissed me softly, continuing to rub faster and faster. within seconds, he stuck his forefinger in and i shrieked.

"you like that, babygirl?" he whispered, curling his finger inside of me.

i bit my lip and nodded.

he added another finger and i moaned. "s-sammy..."

"call me daddy." he ordered.

he continued to pump his fingers, and i gripped the bedsheets. "daddy!" i shrieked loudly.

"you gonna cum for daddy, babygirl?" he asked.

i moaned in response and within seconds, i felt myself release. sammy smirked and pulled his fingers out.

he licked them clean. "you taste so sweet for daddy." he murmured.

i felt my cheeks darken.

sammy leaned forward and kissed me again. he pulled away, biting down gently on my bottom lip.

he stood up and i watched silently as he quickly pulled on his clothes.

"i'll see you later, okay, darl?" he whispered, planting one last kiss on the top of my head, before leaving the room.

"bye." i replied quietly.

seconds later, i heard the front door slam closed.