Chapter 72 special

Start from the beginning

I smile and kiss his chest. He lifts my head with his hand and kisses my lips before getting up and heading to the shower. I hear the water running and remember he doesn't have a towel. I hurry to grab a towel from the closet and knock at the door.

"Yeah?" He calls out. I open the door slightly and glance at Miguel's room. His door is closed. Mark probably closed it.

"Towel," I whisper just loud enough for him to hear and place it onto the counter. I barely close the door and make my way back to my room. I plop onto it face down and hug my pillow that he was on. Even for a moment and his smell has evaded my things.

"Towel, but no clothes? Tsk tsk, Chris. I thought you were better than that," he taunts. My eyes widen as my head shoots up. I turn to him and see him rubbing his hair with the towel I gave him while he only wears boxers and holds the rest of his clothes in his other hand.

I gulp and bury my face back into my bed.

"It's not like you haven't seen this before, Chris," he teases. I shake my head and bury my face even further. "You're going to suffocate. Get up."

He taps my right foot and I turn my head in that direction to see him looking out the window. He had put down his clothes somewhere and is holding the ends of the towel as it hooks at his neck. Biting my lip, I gather courage and stand up from the bed. I walk up to him and hug him from behind. My hands brush over his reforming core. His skin is still just as soft as I remember. His stomach stiffens before relaxing under my touch. He lets go of the towel and places his hands over mine.

"Come here," he beckons. He raises his right arm and looks at me from under. He tugs slightly and has me move in front of him. "I really like it when you call me Baby."

"How come?" I ask. I hate to admit Aaron was right so I won't.

"I don't know. I guess it's because it really gives a differentiation in our relationship from being friends to something more," he confesses. I look at him and give a small smile.

"Would you like me to call you that from now on?" I ask with a tilt of my head.

"I wouldn't mind," he bites his lip. He wouldn't. He would want me to call him that. I can tell. The expression he gave when I called him that said it all.

"What if I called you Babe? Or Love? How about Honey in Korean- Yeobo?" I ask him. His smile grows at each word of endearment.

"As much as I love the sound of that," he shakes his head. "Baby. I like it."

"Even if Aron sent that text?" I say quickly and bite my lip. He looks surprised momentarily and nods his head. "Wow, you really like Baby?"

"Yeah," he breaths. He rubs his hands over my sides and leans down to rest his forehead on mine. "Say it again."

"Baby," I comply. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back as my arms wrap around his neck. He pulls back earlier than I wanted. I pout and say, "Baby."

"We have to be careful with this," he says quickly before coming back and giving me another passionate kiss. I smile and bite his lip making him groan.

"Baby," I sing. "I like seeing you react to all of this."

"You have no idea," he mumbles. He picks me up from my thighs and carries me to my bed. He lays me down and crawls on top of me. I giggle and cover my mouth. "Chris-"

"You have to say it too," I was my finger. He gives me a side smile and chuckles.

"Baby," he sings teasingly. I roll my eyes. "Baby."

"What?" I playfully snap at him. I narrow my eyes, but I can't help a smile from forming on my lips. He smiles.

"That's cute," he comments. I purse my lips and make a face. He takes that chance to kiss my lips. He presses hard and pins me to the bed. He suddenly lays his body on me and it makes me laugh. I pull away and look up to laugh. He continues to kiss my neck tickling me. I try to get away from him, but he stays close.

"Yah," I giggle quietly remembering that Miguel is just in the other room.

"What?" He says against my neck as he continues kissing it.

"We need to stop. Miguel is just in the other room," I remind him. He stops for a moment. He straightens out his arms and lean on them.

"I can't wait till he grows up and is out of the house more often," Mark says. My eyes widen and I slap his arm. "What? Don't tell me you don't think that either."

"I think that you need to watch yourself," I point a finger at him. He narrows his eyes and bites at it. "Yah!"

"What?" he asks as his teeth clasp onto my finger loose enough for it to not hurt if I keep it still, but tight enough for it to hurt if I try to pull away.

"Mark," I warn. He lets go and tilts his ear in my direction.

"I'm sorry who?" he smiles. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him down. I bite his ear and chuckle as he takes in a breath.

"Baby," I whisper into his ear again. He groans and rolls off of me and to my side. He lays beside me staring up at the ceiling. I turn to my side and smile at him. I trace my finger along his chest and repeat, "Baby."

"You're an effing tease," he groans. He reaches over and pulls my into his chest. He adjusts us to a more comfortable position on the bed and I cuddle into him. I kiss his chest and lay my cheek on it just like before. I draw randomly on his stomach as he plays with my hair. "I love you, baby."

I smile. "I love you too, baby."

a/n short and sweet. I hope it was good enough. Thanks again. I didn't make it another chapter chapter and just made it a special, because it isn't really filled with a lot of content. Just a lot of fluff.