Part 11

(Point out any mistakes pls <3) 

Calum sits on the sofa staring straight at a blank wall with his eyes watering and tears falling slowly, he can't believe that it has come down to a decision. He really loves Luke and losing him means losing a part of his heart, the connection they hold is unlike no other but that all seems to have changed now, Ashton and Michael also clutch another part of his heart. 

The kiwi boy decides that Luke is just being selfish and choosing him means sacrificing more than he is willing to. His tan hands pick up the silver phone to ring the blonde boy, possibly for the last time for a long time. 

"Cal?" Luke whispers with a croaky voice, evident that he has been crying for the few hours that the boys have been apart. 

"Luke, I can't leave the other two. Please understand, you're being selfish. Get over me and move on because I love the other two and nothing will make me change my mind, even if it means losing you that's something I'll have to live with." The line goes flat and a single tear flows off the tip of Calum's nose, he knows that's the end. 

The 5ft boy picks himself up off the sofa and simply leaves Ashton's house to see the other two, who have yet to learn about the situation. Michael only lives around the block so it's a very quick walk. Calum scoops his spare key out of his pocket and sighs when he can hear heavy moaning coming from upstairs, this is not what he wants right now. 

After a few minutes, the noises stop and the bed stops creaking so Calum starts to head up the stairs, he taps a couple of times on the door and smiles when the two are covered and snuggled up in bed. They soon shift when they notice the red puffy skin around the dark brown eyes. 

Michael holds his arms out and Calum runs for comfort and breaking down the second he feels the familiar warmth of his best friends hug. Ashton hugs him from the other side just running circles over the crying boy's back. 

"We know Cal, Luke messaged us both asking us to protect you and love you as he did" Michael whispered, pushing a piece of ebony hair aside "You have us, never forget that" 

"Do you t-think he'll ever come back?" Calum asks, sniffing away. The other two boys shook their head's because they have known Luke longer and know he doesn't change his mind. "Maybe we're better off without him then" 

----------------------

Yeet that was so short but oh well. 

Do you think the three of them will last? 

Do you think Luke will be back? 

my insta is scarlett.elisa so if you wanna follow me on there then comment your name in the comments and I'll follow you back :) 

See you lot soon xoxo