part 1

3rd person POV

"Thank you daddy" Calum says wiping his mouth and standing up from just giving Michael a blow job. Calum is the cock slut of the band. He purposely wears short skirts and tops that show off a bit more skin than his mother would allow.

Five seconds of summer, that's what they call themselves. Although they have never performed at a gig before, they just goof around in Ashton's garage. Calum the cross-dresser, on bass and vocals . Luke the man whore, on guitar and lead vocals. Michael the badass covered in tattoos and piercings, on lead guitar and vocals. Last but not least Ashton Irwin the giggly but rough dominant daddy, on drums and vocals.

Since each boy gets jealous when one another kisses or does sexual things. They decided to be loyal and be in a relationship as a band, but mainly Calum being the bottom. They basically share Calum and have group séx very regularly. They love each over so much that they can't stand to belong to one person. Plus they all love to wreck Calum, and watch him scream beneath their sweaty bodies.

"Did you enjoy that slut?" Michael asks Calum while buttoning his skinny jeans back up.

"Cmon guys we need to practise, end your daddy speeches" Luke shouts from below them in the basement. Malum trudge out of the toilet both flustered and sweaty. Today Calum is wearing a leather skater skirt with a Mikey mouse top, matching black panties underneath. His hair is feathery and fluffy, his trusty black vans on his small feet.

Calum knows what he does to the boys when he wears short skirts,he even bends over and gives them a show of his matching panties. This just makes them fuck him harder and faster.

"Cmon Ash you have had two days to learn the drumming for this song" Michael recently wrote the song 'wrapped around your finger'. He showed the rest of the band, just playing it on his electric guitar. They all loved it and figured out chords for drums and bass.

"Michael cut me some slack drums are much more difficult than guitar. All you have to do is strum a string" Ashton shoots back, Luke and Calum back out of the argument and stand in the corner.

"Cmon Ash all you need to do is hit a drum with a stick" Ashton scoffs at Michaels reply.

"Okay, you wanna bet?" Calum has seen this happen before, and it ended as a year long bet.

"I'm always up for some ass kicking"Ashton stands up, interested in what the offer is. Luke places his head in his hands.

"Okay, you have to learn my guitar solos and I have to learn the drums. Calum has to learn Luke's guitar chords, Luke has to learn bass." Cake stand up and begin arguing.

"We never agreed to get involved" Michael moved over to Calum and grabs his ass "please baby, for me." Calum stomps his foot and nods his head.

"It's settled, Luke don't you dare disagree. In two months we will perform wrapped around your finger, the person who does the best can have Calum for the night" Michael stops and turns to the quiet kiwi boy "and can do whatever they want" all of the boys jump.

"I'm in" Luke puts his hand in the middle and the smallest boy blushes.

"What if I win?" Calum asks.

"You can either have one of us, or a foursome, your decision"

"I'm in" Calum puts his hand on top of Luke's.

"I'm in" Ashton puts his hand on as well.

"It's settled then" Michael places his hand on last.

"Two months boys, two months"

---------------------

First chapter done, thoughts?

who do you want to win?

I'm a big cake stan.

I don't think Calum will ever top in this story because i love bottom!Cal because of his cute butt.

gonna end each chapter with a nice picture