Evening planned

Delirious POV
It's been over a week and I still feel Vanoss's warm body. He makes me smile like I have never smiled before. Sadly the news came up that Craig and Tyler cancelled the wedding and moved on. Sad to see that relationship go.
Anyways I start making dinner. A homemade pizza! Since Vanoss loves pizza. I can't understand why I feel this way about him. He is my everything.
"Well I smell PIZZA!" Vanoss shouted
"Yup your favorite." I replied with a blushing smile.
He came rushing towards me and I let my arms out for a hug but , he zoomed pass me to take a good long look at the pizza. My face smiling in embarrassment. I turned back and walked towards him with a death stare arms folding. He turned to me with a pizza stuffed into his mouth with a puzzled face then a adorable smile. I bursted in laugher.
"I see that you didn't eat at work?" I asked
"nope" he said with an smirky smile.
I walked towards the cabinets, grabbed a cup and placed it down next to him.
"Would you like anything to drink, Mr Vanoss?"
"Sure lemonade please" he said. I poured Minute Maid in his glass cup.
"I would also like a snack when I sleep" He said smoothly.
I blushed hardly, my head down.
"I'm playing" He said.
Time passed
I knocked on his door
"Mr Vanoss, would you like anything else before you sleep?" "Hello?"
I opened and walked in, but why did I?
"Vano-
He came out of his bathroom, towel wrapped around his lower body. His chest unbearable to look away. Those abs. I practically drooled. Him drying his hair with a towel. He looked at me with those handsome eyes! We connected.
"I-I'm sorry!" I covered my face. My face feels so heated. I ran to the door. He took a grip of my hand.
"Wait! It's okay." He spoke. I stayed quiet I couldn't look up at him.
He chuckled , he lifted my chin. Our eyes alined.
"I said, it's okay. What was it that you were asking" He let go.
"I asked if you need anything before heading to bed"
"I'm fine, thank you." He said
"Well then I'll be going to my room, goodnight Mr.Vanoss"
He leaned closer and kiss my cheek. I felt so heated.
"Goodnight, Delirious.."
I left the room and happily dance my way to my room. I felt so happy, I could overload my self. A thought came to mine though
The closet
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi... I know you guys are mad. I have no excuse for leaving this story not continue in 2 years. I am sorry but for now on I am working on chapters for this story and my other two. I love you guys and loving every moment of my story. I appreciate and love you guys. I will continue these stories for now on ❤️