Moving in

Hello there, this song is going to be in the story, hear it when you see a face or you could do whatever doesn't matter, all it matter if you enjoy the chapter bye. There's two thing the music and the photo hope you enjoy^-^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious POV

I woke up from bed and rub the back of my head. I looked at the time, 9:43. It was my first day and when I got back home, I started packing up all my things. I grab my suitcase and put it outside my room door.
15 mins later
after packing the rest of my stuff, I took one last glance at my room. In my head, I was going to miss this house. A tear dropped from my eye, I started to cry, but eventually stop and wiped the tears off. Luke was downstairs, texting his girlfriend.

" LUKE!" I shouted.

" WHAT IS IT!" He responded, but with a more louder voice.

" Can you help me put my stuff in my car." I asked.

" Sure." He replied

Once luke came upstairs to my room, he grabbed a box and started to walk downstairs. I helped as well. When we finished loading my car, I felt heat on my body. Luke was hugging me and also crying.

" I'm going to miss you man." He said, I hugged him back.

" Me too man." I told as well. We spilt apart. " Take care dude." Luke spoke.

" I will, see ya man." I replied, and hugged him once more. After 3 mins, I walked to my car and got in. I started the engining and waved at Luke goodbye, he did the same. I drove off and started to hear music that was passing. ^-^( face). I never here this before, but it has a nice beat. " Just like fire!" the woman sang. My head was going around because of the beat.

After 30 mins

I arrived at the mansion. I stepped out of my car and smelled fresh air. I was nervous, my head felt something on that tuxedo guy. I grab my suitcase first and walked up to the door. I felt really nervous, but felt happy because it was my first day. My hand turned into a fist and I lifted it up and knock on the white door. I put my fist down and waited. That's when I heard footsteps coming, my face started to get warm. what going on with me? I thought

Vanoss POV

I heard the door knock. It must be him I wondered. I quickly got dressed and hurried downstairs. Then I was calm, I just felt this feeling in my heart, I stopped wondering and walked to the door. I twisted the knob and got red.

" Hello." I welcomed with a bright smile on my face with my cheeks blushing.

" Good Morning to you." He said a the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.

" Thank you." I thanked. I saw that he had a suitcase in his hand. I also saw the background, he had everything in his baby blue car.

" Um hey do you need help on your stuff? " I questioned, and I started to blush.

" OH, um it's fine you don't have to help." He responded. His face was pink and so was mine.

" No, I insist." I said.

" Oh if you say so." He responded.

He planted his suitcase next to the door. Then he started to walk back to his car. I walked behind him. He opened the back of his trunk and I saw small boxes. There were only 3 boxes and it says clothes. He grabbed one and started walking back to the door. I didn't know what was going on with me, but I looked down to his round perfect behind. =_= I blushed so hard, my heart was going crazy. I ignored it and grabbed a box as well, but when I started walking back, He bended down a place a box on the floor. I looked and my face was hot. I placed my head down to the box and kept walking. He stand up and walk back. I placed the box on the floor and went back. After 2 minutes, He had the last box in his hands. I was just staring at him. I remember his name. Jonathan but he said I could call him delirious. Just hearing those names makes my heart pump. When he was walking towards me I moved aside.

" That's all of them." He said with a relief face on.

" Yup, so you wanna carry these boxes to the guest room?" I asked.

" Sure, Oh and thank you for helping." He thanked. I blushed and nodded. Once we were done carrying the boxes to Jonathan's new room, I saw his eyes glow, they were sparkling and they were amazing.

" WOW!" He shouted. He had a giant smile on his face and he turned to me.

" I - I really like this room, thank you again." He said.

" Hey, you applied for this job so you get a room, Oh an also since you will be working as a maid. I will need you to wear a maid outfit." I spoke.

" Oh, I thought I was just going to wear a tuxedo." He responded.

" Sorry, I don't have a tuxedo, in your size, but if you want tomorrow we could go shopping for clothes." I told. That's when his face turned into a light smile.

" I think I am fine with the maid outfit." He said.

" Okay." I said.

I left the baby blue room and went to my room to get a maid outfit. I open my closet door and looked under my clothes. After I found it, I walked to the baby blue room. I twisted the knob and said

" Here's the maid outfit." he walked up and grab it from my hands.

" Thank you." He said.

" Your welcome." I said with a light smile. Then I left the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey it's me, I finally updated the story and also sorry if I put delirious with his hockey mask I edited every thing because in this story delirious doesn't have his hockey mask on. I will try to update the fallen petals. I just have school. sorry once again. I will talk to you guys later. Bye ^-^