Date?

Delirious POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was amazing, Vanoss wrapped his hands around my waist. That makes me feel like he really cares for me. I had no one except Luke. I sighed and got up to take a hot shower.  I was all washed and ready to clean or something. I unzipped my maid outfit and placed  it on and zipped it back up.
I had my flats on an everything. I head downstairs where Vanoss was sitting in the table waiting.
" Well, Good Morning Vanoss." I said
" Good Morning to you too Delirious." That smirk on is face was adorable. Waiting till I make him breakfast. How cute.
" You know he might not be gay delirious." My mind sucks I hate it. " SHUT UP " I responded.
" Hey, are you okay?" He asked.
" Y-Yeah I'm alright." I replied.
" Alright then, Can I ask you something?" He questioned. I stopped doing his breakfast and blushed so hard. What's he going to ask me O gosh.
" Well, my friends Craig and Tyler ask if I could have dinner with them at their place, but they said it was a double date and I was going to ask if you wanted to be my date tonight." He said. I turned around and opened my mouth.
" I would love to Evan Thank you." I said
" Are you shore I don't want you to feel, you know awkward " Vanoss said.
" No it's great that I can meet your friends, i didn't really had friends growing up." I responded.
" Okay" He finished the conversation. I handed the plate of eggs and bacon to him and His face just gobbled in the plate. He loves my cooking I guess. WAIT I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR FOR THE DATE. He finished his breakfast.
" Thank you for the breakfast Delirious, Do you want to go shopping for what to wear." He asked
" Uh-uh, I don't know." I shuttered
" Hey, it your day off let's go." He said.
" Okay let me just get ready." I said
" Okay I'll do too."
And we both went upstairs to change
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miss me? Just kidding Hope you like this chapter and I will be uploading another chapter on my maid again and Mad love minicat coming soon Talk to you guys next time ^^