The Raccoon and the Owl

There was a little owl stuck in a dirt hole. The poor little owl wanted help to get out. The little owl tried flying out but his wings were not strong enough to fly.
" Hoo, Hoo." The little yellow eyed owl made.
He hoo all night for help, but no one showed up. The sun rises and the owl was asleep. He felt dirt on his head. He woke up and looked up and a man with a shovel baring me alive. He thought that the owl was a dead. His eyes were open and the man kept on baring him alive. he flapped his wings, but the man didn't care for the hopeless owl. As the owl heard the man's foots steps walking away. The owl tried to use his wings to dig out, but it was impossible. The little owl's hoo was sad and the little owl was piled with dirt.
" Hoo, hoo, hoo." The little owl made.
" Hoo." That was the last hoo that the little owl made.
He closed his eyes and hoped for help. Night came and the owl heard digging under him. His yellow eyes open and saw a three red triangle raccoon. The raccoon popped up in the owl's face. The owl stared at the raccoon's baby blue, sparkly eyes and the raccoon stared at the owl's yellow, beautiful eyes. The owl's heart started beat 10x as fast and so did the raccoon's. As the owl tried to hoo and was stopped by the lick aka kiss of the raccoon's tongue. the owl blushed and the raccoon put his head down so the owl could climb on. He made a noise to give a signal. The owl flapped his wings and climb up top of the raccoon's head. and the raccoon walked backwards gently and finally got out of the dirt hole. The owl was happy and he flew off the raccoon's head. The owl made a hoo sound to say thank you for the help. The raccoon made a sound to said your welcome and stuck his tongue out. The owl smiled. The owl flapped his wings and hugged the raccoon. The raccoon wrapped his tail around the owl and laid his chin on the owl's head.
And they both closed there eyes and snuggled each other. That's when the owl and the raccoon pooped up in Delirious head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey this is the story of the owl and the raccoon that popped up in delirious head. What more comment down below⬇ Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^.