Chapter 5

Vanoss POV
" Oh well I better get going." I said with a blush on my face.
" Okay then." He responded. I turned and walked towards the door. I opened it and walked outside. I closed the door behind my back. Then I forgot to tell him something!
" Delirious! " I shouted. As I shouted I saw delirious cute shocked face.
" Yes, Vanoss! " He rushed.
" Do you have a phone?" I asked. He giggled.
" Yeah, Why?" he said.
" Because - I-I need your phone number." I shuttered. I saw delirious stand there and saw the red face he had. I turned red as the color of my room. " Okay." He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. I grabbed it and unlocked it. I saw his wallpaper. It was filled with cute raccoons. I guess he loves animals too. I tapped on the phone and typed in my number.
I thanked him and he said your welcome.
" If anything happens call me or text me, I might call you if I forget something. Is that okay with you?" I said
" Yeah, No problem." he said.
" Okay, well better go or I'll be late haha." I blushed.
" Ha, don't worry I got everything under control." He stated.
I waved goodbye and I walked towards the door and closed it. I opened the garage door and got in my yellow and black lamborghini and
I drove off.
Delirious POV
I watched his out the window and how he was gone in seconds off.  My heart ached. " I wonder where he works at?" I thought. I ignored it and went to clean my room. I finished unpacking my stuff. When I was done, I went downstairs and started cleaning up the living room. I grab a bucket filled with cleaning supplies. I started dusting the tall shelf. I tried to tip toe up to the last shelf, but got interrupted my phone buzzing. I tripped over and hit my head. I rub the back of my head and took out my phone. I answered it.

" Hey, it's Vanoss." He answered.
" Hi what's wrong?" I replied.
" can you do the laundry? I mean if you can! " He said.
" Sure, I can." I answered.
" Alright see ya later." His see ya later warmed my heart.
" See ya later * giggle*."
I hanged up and walk upstairs to his room. I entered his room and all I saw was Red and white. The room wasn't that dirty. It was kinda clean. The bed was messed up and the closet was open and some of his stuff were on the ground. The floor was clean and the wall looked perfect. I sighed and went to his closet. The closet was filled with his clothes and owl stuff. There was an owl mask, there was owl plushies at least 5 in there. There was a picture of him and his parents. They looked happy. I picked up the stuff from the closet. I found a shiny red button that was attached to the wall. I wanted to push it but he'll be home soon.  I'll push it while he's at work longer. I opened the door to his bathroom. I took a step and the light turned on. " Wow! " I was surprised by his bathroom. Classic music was playing and there was a panel.
Shower
Toilet
Bath tub
Sink
laundry basket.
Those were the options. I pressed on laundry basket and a piece or the floor opened. A basket filled with clothes came up. My eyes widened. I walked up to it and grab the basket. The piece of floor closed. He really is rich. I exited the room and went downstairs. I was confused, I didn't know were to do laundry. I dropped the basket and looked around. I walked to the right and went my way. I had no luck. I went left, there was a door. ( so many doors XD ) I walk and opened the door. It was a basement and there were stairs. I walk down step by step. When I reached the end I seen a washing machine and a dryer. ( I don't know what's it called? ).

" I guess this is it." I thought. I went back upstairs and quickly grabbed the basket of clothes and went downstairs. I dropped the basket. I looked around to see if there's laundry detergent (Tide). I found it and walked back to the washing machine. Most of his clothes were Color and tuxedos and a jacket that was red and had white stripes on the sides. I had to sort them out. Whites on the side and colors in first. I put the colors in first. The worst part was I had to touch his boxers, I blush so hard. My face was heating up. I add the tide detergent and closed the lid. I went upstair and started to make dinner. I unlocked my phone and search up how to make pasta and I saw the first one that popped up. ( Psss Play the video :) ) I followed his instructions and grab a large pot. I filled it with water and let it boil. Added the others and finally added the pasta. I let it melt a little and moved it around. I didn't even had to go to the store, He had everything. Back to the cooking, I grab the pot with mittens and pour out the pasta. I got a can of tomato sauce and cooked that until it started to pop up. I turn off the stove. I quickly went downstairs and put all the colors in the dryer and then add the whites and tide. As I went back upstairs the door opened and Vanoss came inside. He looked stressed out.
" Welcome home, Mr.Vanoss." I welcomed him. " Mr?" I thought.
" thank you Delirious." He thanked me. Which warm my heart.
" Would you like to eat now?"  I asked.
" Yes, Thank you." He responded.
We walked to the table. I sat him down. I grab a of pasta and add tomato sauce. I handed him the plate of pasta.
He stared at the pasta. I was worried he wasn't going to like it.
" This is amazing delirious! how did you make it?" He said
" Oh I just searched it up that's, it's not important." I blush hard.
" It is important, YOUR AMAZING! " He shouted, I opened my mouth and my face started to heat up.
" I-I mean your amazing at cooking." He stated and blushed.
" Thanks for the dinner." He wiped his mouth with a napkin and walked away.
After that moment, I went to get the clothes out of the dryer and put all of them in the basket so I could fold them later. I put in the whites in the dryer and folded the colors. One by one makes me think of the future. Me and Vanoss together. He might not like me. The feeling of him in my mind makes mee love him more. STOP IT DELIRIOUS HE'S NOT GAY! I hate my mind it keeps telling me shit. " YOU DON'T KNOW IF HE IS!" I screamed out loud. I hate my mind uhhh!!! I heard footsteps coming down. I felt arms around my waist.
" Are you okay?!" It was Vanoss.
" I heard you scream out something!" How his soft hands were around my waist makes me feel safe and I wasn't controlled anymore.
" Yes, I'm fine sorry sometimes I hate my mind." I replied
" It's okay you have me don't worry." He stated.
My head went down and tears started to fall down.
" Hey, don't cry your getting it in my clothes." I laughed by what he said.
" Can I help you, I'm not doing anything."
I wiped the tears from my eyes and nodded my head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's me and Sorry if this chapter is shitty. I will be working on another chapter for the fallen and will be changing the cover.
That's all for now and thanks you for everything.