Maid? Chapter 1

Delirious POV

I stood up in my quiet bedroom with no one in the house, My best friend luke, went out with his new girlfriend and I was left in the house. He let me stay because my house burned down and I only had my teddy bear. Every since I lived in his home, I felt like it was time for me to get a job as something, but i couldn't think of anything. I walk to my white, dusty closet and open it. I took a pair of teddy bear boxers, I don't know I just love TEDDY BEARS!! I also grab my blue hoodie, a plain white T-shirt, blue and white converses, a blue towel, and some black skinny jeans. I walked out my bedroom door and ran to the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and let it set, Until it was steamy. As I waited, I looked up jobs, I didn't felt into the jobs I looked up online. Once I stepped in the steamy, hot shower, I felt hot water going down my skin. When I was finished and felt fresh I wrapped my towel on my waist and started putting on Old spice. I sprayed some AXE body spray. I put on my White shirt and my blue hoodie. I grab socks from my bathroom cabinet. I put on my black skinny jeans, then I started to put on my socks and inserted my foot in my shoe and tied it. I did it to the other one too. I comb my hair. I texted luke.

J: hey i am heading out and I won't be back until 9:00pm. Is that alright?

L: Yup, plus I am also going to stay at my girlfriend's place, she says that she hear things and she wants me to protect her. We gonna cuddle. (😎).

J: Hahahaha yeah right. Bye

L: Bye

I put my phone in my pocket and headed towards the door. I turned the knob and pulled the door open. I exited the door and shut it. I started to walk. I was looking everywhere for a help wanted sigh. I felt like i should just go home and look for one tomorrow. Until my eyes.

Help wanted
Come inside to get the job

I was surprise, my eyes widened and I felt joy but what I didn't saw was at the bottom

For a Maid

I never notice that, so I knock on the Bright white door. The house was a mansion. It was really white the brightness of it was amazing. It was tall and the door knob was Ruby red with white stripes. It looked like a perfect house for me to live in. I heard the door open and once it open, my eyes sparkled when I saw this asian looking man. He was taller than me, he had chocolate brown eyes and a black and white tuxedo with a red tie and He look so handsome. I couldn't stop staring at him.

" Hello?" He stated.

" Oh, sorry I was just noticing your mansion, I love it." I responded with a smile

" Oh well thank you, why are you here? He asked with a confused expression on his perfect face.

" WHAT! AM I INTERESTED IN THIS GUY!" I thought in my head.

" Oh! sorry I just saw you help wanted sigh and I thought I would be interested."

" Oh, you want to applie for the job as a maid."

" WHAT!" I shouted.

Vanoss POV

I heard his soft lips open and heard his shout. My eyes widen in shock. I didn't know what to say. How he looked was beautiful. I love his blue eyes.

" Wait do I like him or something?" I thought in my mind.

" Umm, yeah a Maid you wanted to applie for a maid, didn't you wanted to?" I questioned with a silent face.

" I thought it was for something else!" He spoke

" It said it on the help wanted sigh." " Didn't you read it?" I replied

He slide to his right a looked at the sigh once again. When he slide back, his head was down and he was red as a cherry.

" Omg =.=." He said with embarrassment.

He turned back and stared at the ground. He took one step, but I grab his wrist. He turned back but with his head still down.

" Hey man, don't be embarrass by it, you don't have to walk away and also you can applie for the job if you want." I talked

" B-But I am not a woman." He responded

" You don't have to be a woman to get the job you know." I spoke

He looked up, I saw his blue eyes once again.

" R-Really?" He asked with a small smile.

" Yeah, come inside I'll interview you." I told

I welcomed him in, and I told him to sit on my white sofa. He sat down and started to look around, while I got a information paper.

When I came back, he looked cute waiting. I sat next to him on the white sofa, we were almost close, but a little a part.

" Okay, so what is your name?" I asked

" Jonathan, but you can call me Delirious." He responded with a happy voice.

" My names Evan, but you can also call me Vanoss." I said with a Light smile.

30 mins later

" Alright I guess your done and I am happy to say that you got the job." I spoke with a big smile and looked in his blue eyes.

He jumped out of the sofa and Yelled " R-REALLY!"

" Yup, You will get to stay in the guest room and you'll start tomorrow, Is that alright?" I told.

" Sounds great, I'll pack me stuff and move here I guess. Thank you" He stated

" Your welcome, so I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I told and shaked his hand goodbye.

I walked him out the door and saw him walk away. I shut the door and I felt really happy and I couldn't get him out of my mind. I walked upstairs to my room. I entered and to my red and white room because the colors reminded me of Canada. I went to my closet and I grab my owl pajamas, everyday I feel like a little kid again and again. I took off my tuxedo and place on my owl pajamas. I jumped on my bed and grab my owl plush and started to sleep and I dreamed of that man. I felt a spark between us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey it's me and this is my new story and check out the fallen petals my first story i am still updating that story hope you enjoyed. Sorry if the picture represents the chapter. enjoy you day bye