Tyler and Craig

Hey, just to let you know. You might want to remember this chapter for a while. :)
Bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Delirious POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We returned home and got out of the car. My heart was aching, I'm I nervous. Why do I have these feelings for him. What I'm I going to say that I'm the damm maid? I shake my head, to get these thoughts off my mind. Vanoss opened the door and I walked in.
" Well, I'm going to get ready. Are you? He asked
" Yeah." I replied. As we left to our rooms, the red button popped up and I was still wondering what it does?
I left to the shower and undressed myself . The water running through me felt like Evan's soft warm hands. My love for him is growing higher, I love him the moment are eyes connected. You really have lost it now Delirious. " Shut up" I said. I was all done and ready to change. First my boxers, then the dress. I put the dress on and put my maid shoes on. I looked in the mirror and I look Beautiful well for a man Handsome. I grab my comb and started on my hair. I finish my hair and exited the bathroom. I sat on the bed think for a second. I walked towards the door and took a deep breath and out. I opened the door, My heart kept aching as I stand at the stairs. Vanoss was waiting at the door. He looked amazing. His hair was on point. My heart started to beat. He glanced at me.
" Wow. ... You look amazing." He complemented me.
I blushed hard.
" Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I said back.
" Well Thank you, We should get going. Come on" He said.
He opened the door for me and I thank him. We both entered the car and there we went off again. We arrived at this cute little coffee shop. We parked in front. Vanoss turned off the car and said " this is where were gong to meet them."
" Okay " I said
We exited the car and opened the door to the coffee place.
" You first" Vanoss said
I thanked him and went inside. Omg it looks so... YUMMY!. My brain exploded. There we a lot of Pastries. Cupcake, Cookies, Brownies, Canoles, Cake pops, and more. On the wall were chalkboard sighs. Vanoss past by and I followed him. We sat at a booth, I sat across him and so did he.
"Okay they are on there way so I'll give you a fact or something. Don't get to attached to Craig, Tyler get really jealous." He explain.
"Got it, let's just have fun." I smiled, he smiled back.

Meanwhile at Tyler and Craig's house
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" CRAIG! VANOSS JUST TEXTED ME SAYING THAT THEY ARE THERE ALREADY COME ON!" Tyler Shouted.
" A FEW MORE SECONDS, I'M ALMOST DONE WITH MY HAIR." Craig responded back.
" WELL HURRY UP THEN. " Tyler replied.
3 minutes later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Craig came down the stairs, " I'm ready " Craig said
" You said a few seconds!" Tyler yelled.
" Sorry. " Craig apologized.
" It's okay let's just go. " Tyler said.
They left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to Delirious POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vanoss got up and left the booth, I followed. I see that a couple came to the door.
" Your five minutes late." He said to the couple.
" Sorry, Mini took forever with his hair. " the tall brown hair guy with a pink pig sweater said.
" I didn't mean too" a short, also brown short hair guy with a cute orange dress.
" It's alright, just don't do it again. " " Oh yeah guys, I liked you to meet my date. " Vanoss said.
" Hi, my name's Jonathan, but you can call me Delirious. " I smiled.
" I'm Craig, but can call me Miniladd, and This is Tyler, but you can call him Wildcat. " Mini said.
" Hello." Tyler greeted. I greeted back. We went and sat together at the booth. Me and Mini were across are dates. Vanoss and Wildcat stood up and ask us what we wanted.
" Mini, what drink do you want? " Tyler asked
" Surprise me " Mini said
" Okay " And with that he left to order.
" Delirious what would you like? " Vanoss asked
" I don't know, I think I'll have hot chocolate."
" Alright be right back. "
And he left.
Mini was on his phone, but on some website the had a lot of computers. I guess he wants to buy a new computer or something.
" So, how are you? " I asked. Why did I asked that.
He turned off his phone and looked at me.
" I'm fine. " He looked closer at me.
" Are you a robot, were you sent here to kill us. " Mini said
" WHAT! No, I'm 100 percent human. " I said. Weird
" Okay, sorry I get worried a lot. " Mini apologized.
" It's okay. " I said
We talked for a while, then Vanoss and Wildcat came back with drinks and Pastries. I looked at Vanoss he was setting the drinks down and Wildcat set the pastries down. Me and Mini thanked them. Wildcat grab his and Mini's pastries and We grabbed ours. I slipped a bit of my hot chocolate. Perfect. I was happy me and Vanoss, Mini and Wildcat. It's nice see us together. I saw Wildcat tell Mini to turn around. Mini turned and Wildcat ate his honeybun. Just to see a ring that saids I love you. Mini turned back and saw the plate.
"Tyler! Did you eat my bun?" he said
"Look" He said back.
MinI saw the ring and started tearing up.
"Are you serious?" Mini said
"Yeah I was thinking of it for a while now and I-" Wildcat shuttered
"THEN YES TYLER YES!"
"Really." he said
"OF COURSE." Tyler grab the ring and put it on Mini finger.
Mini got up and hug and kiss his fiance.
" Congrats you guys." I said
"Yeah congrats." Vanoss said
"Thanks" Tyler said.
They went back to the booth. and throught the night we talked and played games at the table. At the end we said are see ya laters to Tyler and Craig.
As for us, we went home.
It was amazing. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be doing another chapter for Mad love so get ready. Happy New Year's.
Bye <3 :D