Dress

Vanoss POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm done taking a shower and done changing my cloths. I had to do my hair and Me and Delirious would be heading to the mall.
I waited downstairs for him and He said he was ready. We walked to the door and left. I push the button to unlock my car and He was right behind.
" Hop in." I said and he listened. His face when he waiting for me to get in. I open the door and closed it. I started the engine.
" Hope you like fast cars." I said
" Wait wha- " The car went full speed and off we went.  His head was leaned back and a smile appeared on his adorable face.
I was falling for him. Everything about him was amazing his smile, his personality, Everything! I want him to feel the same way.

Delirious POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt my heart beating as if was in the wild. These feelings I have for him isn't just like, it's love. I loved him. We stopped at red light and he opened his mouth " So you like the car?" My eyes widened. He already know it was amazing.
" I'll take that as a yes." He smirked. We spend the whole car ride in silences. We arrived at this cute outside mall. Everything was packed and the sun was out. It's so bright but, not hot so I was lucky. It was chilly though. Me and Vanoss walk to a clothes store wear there was tuxedos, dresses, Skirts, jean and lots more. I didn't even know wear to begin.
" Do you want to look around?" he asked
" Well I don't want to get lost, so I'll stick with you. If I find anything, I'll just tell you." I explained.
" Alright, just tell me, I don't want to leave here without you getting anything, Okay." He said, and I just simply nodded. We looked around were We stopped at the suits. Evan strolled around to find the perfect one and I wondered my head all over the place. Something caught me eye. It was this beautiful aqua looking dress. I couldn't stop keeping my eyes on it. I really wanted to try it on. Don't even think about it. My mind said. Oh shut up. I replied.
" Hey, I'm going to try this suit on, Can you wait here and see if it's nice?" He asked.
" Yeah, sure." I answered.
He left to the fitting room with me sitting and waiting on a chair.
2 mins later
He came out and look handsome.
" Does it fit good?" He questioned.
I stared and said " You look handsome in that." I bite me lips and He thanked me and went back to take it off . He came out and I kept on staring at the dress. He asked "Are you okay?"
" What! Oh sorry i wasn't listening, I had my eyes on something." I explained.
He looked at where I was looking and notice the dress.
" Go try it on." I heard from behind.
" What no It's fine" I said
" Come on I know your looking at that dress, so go ahead. There's nothing to be a  shamed of." He explained
" No it's really fine, I just don-" I got cut off.
" Delirious! there's nothing to be a shamed of, my friend Craig wears dresses too and he doesn't give a crap about what people say." " Now go try that dress on!" He demanded. I got up and walk to it. He was right behind me. I grab it and checked the size. It was my size, I looked back a Vanoss and he simply nodded. I left to the fitting room. I took of my hoodie and jeans. I inserted the dress on me and looked and the mirror. It fit so well. I walked out and saw Vanoss reaction. He started to blush and I think I saw a little blood on his nose.
" Wow, You look amazing. I don't know what to say." He said
" Thank you, I think I'll take it." I said and went back. I took off the dress and left.
" I'll just pay for all this and then will leave okay." He took out his credit card.
" Wait, I'll just pay for my dress, it's okay you don't have to pay for me." I told
" No it's okay, I'll pay for your dress don't worry. I incest." He replied.
" But it's o-" I stuttered.
" I'll pay for it, your just going to own me a awesome date okay." He responded.
" Okay then. if you incest." I placed my head down. We walk to the cash register and paid for everything. We walked out the store door.
" Thank you" I thanked him.
" No problem, let's just go home and get ready for our date. Alright?" He said and I answered.
As we walk to the car, he had his arm around my shoulder. I knew he felt the same way. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\
How do you like the story now. :) This is another chapter for you guys because I love you guys.
hope I can update a chapter for the fallen petals. Bye :) <3