What She's Been Waiting For

Start from the beginning

For a man to have Jamaican, Hispanic, and that New Orleans in his DNA he can't be that regular.

Jesus and Tyla sat and I looked at Dontell. He caught me looking and I bit my lip looking at my food. I chewed my rice and looked at Jesus and Tyla again.

I stretched grabbing the rice Jesus liked putting some on his plate.

"And we are a family. Arielle's missing okay, but that's not gonna stop us from acting like one"

"I miss Arielle when is she coming?" Xavier asked looking at me

I took sauce dumping it on Jesus's plate

"You know Xavier I'm not sure" I said

I took the meat and put it on his plate as well as the plantains.

"She's mad at us" Tyla said

I stopped everything I was doing and took a deep breath.

"Y'all I know you all wanna know what's going on with Ari, and its crazy cause we wanna know too" Keyanna said

"We can't speak for Ari nor everyone else but I've done some things that weren't things mom's should do. It hurt Arielle deeply and mama didn't know that"  she explained to her kids, especially Xavier who was looking at her with his big brown eyes.

"So Arielle is just spending some time with herself" Keyanna sniffed wiping the tear that slipped from her eyes

"Why did you hurt her mommy?" Xavier asked looking at Keyanna

"Xa--" Stacy was quickly cut off by Keyanna

"Mommy didn't know. It was an accident, but s-she's sorry. Really, really sorry" Keyanna broke down but Dominique who was by her side held her trying to calm her down. Next thing I know the both of them were crying in one anothers arms.

Xavier went over to them apologizing thinking it was his fault as to why they were like this but they just held him.

Next thing I know Kayden was crying her eyes out, then I was crying my eyes out but each of us had someone by us who held on and comforted us.

We were finally being a family.

Geo

Kim came to my place a few weeks ago telling me how sorry she was. Fizz told her everything.

I wanted to accept her apology but I couldn't . I told her. I told her how I wasn't with that shit and how she just been causing way too much shit to pop off in my life. She told me she understood but just looking into her eyes and seeing her cry in front of me was so hard.

But we ended it at that. We done. Like really done. No more. Nada.

Why was I still having these feelings for her? Like they were strong. Stronger then ever. Everything I did it just reminded me of her.

I sat on my couch playing video games alone when I thought of her.

Flashback

"Ha guess who the fuck one"

"Man whatever I was being easy on you"

"Nah face it Cleveland ain't shit compared to Golden State" she smiled

I looked at her and her smile widened, "see you believe me now huh"

"Nah I just don't get how someone like you ain't a Cleveland fan" she shrugged, "well I use to ball so I mean a baller knows what team is the best"