AKA: GIRLY GIRL

Arielle Alsina

I laid down on my bed with Kaykay flipped over on the other side.

"I wish they had an app to see if anyone was lurking on social media accounts--"

"Welcome to planet Earth there's an app for everything" I sighed, Kayden was right. There was always an app.

"I just wanna party Ari. Find me a party!!" I was on the app store searching up apps.

"Ari ya heard meh' ?" I nodded, "yeah... wait, no, whatchu say?"

"Its hot find me a party to hang at" she said

"Daddy got a pool outback go play and have fun" I said not even paying attention to what I was saying

I downloaded this iStalk app and sat there putting my information in. Kayden was rambling but I could care less.

I sat there and waited. I read some of the information and then searched up Geo's Instagram. Last seen on it 3 weeks ago.

I sighed then searched his clothing place's Instagram.

"Last seen twenty minutes... Ari are you lurkin' ?" I almost had a heart attack with Kaykay behind me. I sat up and shook my head.

"No I just wanna see what he's up to"

"You wanna see what he's up to or are you tryna get his attention... you tryna see if he checkin out fa' you?" I nodded

She smiled then hopped off my bed running into my closet.

"Kaykay what are you doin' ?"

"You want Geo's attention, so we finna get Geo's attention" I bit my lip unsure about this.

She stuck her head out my closet.

"That is if you up fa' it?" I shrugged

She sucked her teeth going in the closet.

"Wait Kayden" I said causing her to stick her head out.

"What ?" She asked

"Can you make me look girlish, like no hood shit, just full out girly"

She smirked, "of course, only if you lemme take control, "

I nodded and she smiled, "yaayy!!" She ran into the closet then ran right out grabbing me by the arm.

"We need to go to auntie Keyanna's place, there's way more I could work with." My body was yanked before I could even say anything

"Ty let's go!" She yelled

*<*>*<*>

She stuffed her hands in my hair and frizzed out the curls.

"Why would you do that!" Wilson, that luh bad ass kid exclaimed while watching Kayden do my hair

"Cause Wilson, we gotta make it look messy"

"Messy is not whatchu' want, you want clean" he said coming over to Kayden and I.

Kayden and I were outside. No one at home.  Apparently Chris took Keyanna and Xavier out for dinner. I thought Royalty was gonna fly back over here but her mama wants her to stay in Texas. She was being punished. Dk and Stacy took the twins to see Stacy's parents down in NOLA. Chandra, she's doing hair for someone.

"Asteroids are coming pshhhhhhchhhaa" Wilson exclaimed with his sound effects

He was so adorable.

"Cmere Willy" I said holding my arms out as Kayden worked with my hair still

"The lava is right there ahhhh!" He got quiet quickly then looked at me