C H A P T E R 21

The Commander In Chief is being commanded
•••

Derek POV

'Are you sure you mother is living alone? This house is too good for her to live alone.' Rachel commented, grabbing her hair and tying it into a bun.

I place the glass of white wine on the wooden floor. This is what I really need after three years in the White House, great view, good wine and the company of Rachel. 'You look really distracting, Rachel.' Rachel wore a set of white lace bikini, which is undeniably hot, it brings out the feminine in her already perfect figure, all the curve at the right place. I'm a lucky bastard.

'It's not the first time I tried to look distracting, Derek, I always aim to get compliments, your compliment.' She smile triumphantly. 'Have anybody told you, your hair and your eyes is the best part of your feature?' Rachel sat opposite of me.

Besides my campaign manager and her group, who focus on my look and how I should dress, nobody ever been so frank with me about my look.

'I'm glad you like the combination of my parents.'

'Do you look like your mom or dad more?' She asks.

'I would say my mom. I'll show you my old albums if there is chance. I store it in my old house at Boston. How about you?' I question her back.

Most of her gleefulness faded. I just realized I might have hit her weak spot. 'God, sorry, I forgot you lost your-'

'It's not okay, Derek.' She look at me with cold stare. Fuck, I just ruined the whole date. Suddenly, her piercing stare broke into roaring laughter.

'You are impossible, Rachel Woods.' I glide myself into her, as swift as I can, before she dodge me. I grab her by her waist when she attempt to escape. 'You could be punished for playing a prank to the President.'

'Punished me them.' She whispered in a tone that could bring my knees weak. Rachel turn her head briefly to me as I wrap her from the back, her eyelashes grace like the feathers of peacock, adoring her beautiful eyes.

I begin to place my hand over her groin, tracing from the core to the right, squeezing her waist as I go. She breath harder, reacting to my touch. She puts both her hand on the wall of the tub, supporting herself. I smirk, knowing that she is beginning to feel intoxicated.

I lowered myself to nibble her ear, all the way down to the place where Rachel love it, the neck. She breath even harder.

'Derek?' She breath, I know she is getting out of breath. I love to see her face when she is aroused, and I love it that I'm the one who does it to her.

Without replying her, I scoop her up with deft hand. She is being carried by me, the next second. Her gaze sends full message of intense desire. I walked both of us to my room, kick the door close as we entered.

I lay Rachel on the four poster bed, she is still wet from the tub. Lowering myself to her lips, I kissed her. 'Wait.' I touch her nose with my finger.

'Where are you going?' She asked, a hint of disappointment hits her face.

'Condom.' I said to her, after all this time, saying the word condom still reflects a little embarrassment. I took the pack from my bag and walk back to Rachel. She is already sitting.

I joined her on the bed, moving closer until I can scent her fragrance. 'You smell so good.' I traced the string of her bikini, which eventually leads me to unknot her garment.

'Daisy. If you are wondering what's the name of the perfume.' She said softly, her eyes is shut.

Every piece of clothes has been removed from us. What's left is only the nakedness. She is beautiful, every curve of her, everywhere. I caress her chest, she breath harder and deeper when I attempt to bring her arousal up to another level. When she can't endure anymore, she took my hand.

'I wanna be on top this time.' She said. Rachel got up from the bed, lifting herself and sat straddle on me, using both her hand to push me down, sending the silent command that she is taking charge this time. I let her be. The Commander In Chief is being commanded.

She is in no hurry, raising herself and lowers, slower at first, and faster in the later. I watch her body, performing love to me. When she can't fight her struggle anymore, she let go, I saw her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth gasping for air until she bites her lips.

She collapsed onto my chest, heaving. 'Let me recover, and I'll make sure you gets the same pleasure as well.' She said in the midst of her postcoital bliss.

I flipped her so I am on top this time, kissing her lips, touching her bare skin. I watched her face as I enters her, how every reaction by her ignites the throbbing feeling in me. I surrendered to her, kissing her lips as I came to the point of release.