Arachnophobia

Description: You're confronted by the one and only Arachnid, and make the unlikeliest of friendships.
• • •
7/15/17
2ND POV
• • •

   You woke up groggily, only to find yourself stuck to a cave's wall by webs. There was only one person who came to mind that could do this, but the idea was a nightmare to consider. You struggled to get out, but only found that there wasn't one at all. The person—she—would have to let you out herself, and that was a most unlikely scenario.

   You couldn't call for help, though being a vehicon with a ground-based alt. mode, the other 'Cons wouldn't even care. You squirmed around some more, trying to hold onto hope. What was the use?

   The sound of the spider-like femme's cackle was striking fear into your spark. Nobody was eager to kill a vehicon, you were just . . . there. You were just an easy to push past obstacle with an unknown personality. You were extremely disappointed to be giving her the reaction she wanted, but there wasn't much you could do about it.

   "So, the sleeping trooper finally awakens." Arachnid announced as she came into view. The cave didn't offer much light, but the ex-Con still looked as intimidating as ever. You were trying—and ultimately failing—to not let her get to you.

   "There's no use struggling, you know." The huntress told you as if you didn't know. You frowned under your visor. This would not be going well.

   "What do you want, Arachnid?" You demanded as she got closer to your face. She was upside-down, hanging from the ceiling by her many spindly legs. She faked a hurt expression while using her sharp digits to trace your jawline.

   "Oh Y/D, you hurt me so. Or should I call you N/N?" Arachnid said with a smirk. The spider-like femme attempted to pry open your mask until you turned your helm away. Disappointed, she backed away, but only a couple inches.

   "Only my friends call me that." You growled, desperately hoping to get out. Arachnid laughs.

   "You have friends? That's priceless." She claps her hands as if it were the funniest joke she'd ever heard. You were angry, but you didn't show it. The morbid femme had been unsuccessful in getting your visor off your face, but she was getting terribly close.

   "You don't seem to have any yourself." You shot back, but your comment was ignored.

   "Hmmm . . . What are you hiding behind there?" Arachnid asked, puckering her lips to make an innocent look. "What does your face look like, you little anomaly? Your pretty lips and sparkling eyes . . ."

   Woah woah woah woah. Was she daydreaming about you or something? This was rather out of character for a Decepticon, especially Arachnid. Also, who knew she was into femmes? You were so confused, I became confused, and I'm the author! This time, you allowed her to pull off your visor, and reveal your face to your small audience.

   You had smooth, silver faceplates, ruby red eyes that shone in the dim cave light, and plump purple lips that matched your paint job. You were truly a sight to behold.

   "My my my," the huntress marveled, "Aren't you a beauty?" Your cheekplates turned blue from embarrassment, and you turned away again. The femme cackles once again.

  "We will meet again!" Arachnid assures you before leaving you to yourself.

   "WAIT! Arachnid! Don't—" But she was already gone. And you were stuck to the wall by thick webbing, still trapped in your original position.

   "Oh primus, why me?!" You cried out. Time to try Arcee's escape tactic, you guessed.