Chapter 21 : Becoming a backbencher

Disclaimer : I do not own Winx Club

Bloom's p.o.v

The new 15 girls who came from ALFEA were in another section along with around 25 boys from RED FOUNTAIN . Since I started sitting in the last bench, I have become a lot more close to Musa and Chatta . We became almost inseparable . The only girls besides them with whom my friendship had grown would be Stella, Tecna and Aisha . They would sit along with me and Chatta during lunch breaks as Musa was a hosteller . One day in
one of the language period , the teacher was asking about the marks we had secured in the final exam of the subject during the junior year , just when Chatta said her marks and I was about to say mine the teacher playfully said that Chatta would secure more marks than me in our senior year . Seeing how well Chatta had scored in the junior year Inspite of only attending college for no more than 3 months , it would not be quite impossible for her to do so .

Being a back bencher​ was something I never pictured myself as . I had an impression that back benchers don't pay proper attention to the teachers during classes . But later I understood that it was not true . It just depends on the person . Sometimes the first bencher might be the one who doesn't pay attention to the class while the back bencher might be fully attentive . Where you sit doesn't decide the attention you pay to the class or how good of a student you are . It all depends on your mindset .

Flora and Daphne became a lot close to Miele and Selena . They were always close to the hostellers except Musa . Miele and Selena also got along the hostellers quite quickly . Though I have moved to the last bench, it helped me a lot . It gave me a chance to interact well with the junior faculty members who most preferably sat in the last benches while the senior faculty members taught the classes . Also I had developed a habit of group study with Chatta and Musa . We spent most of our time studying and it was quite fun too .

As days passed, Chatta was again facing health problems and couldn't come to college . It was just Musa and me , we would make plans on how to study . After a few days, Aurora joined us . But eventually we stopped the group study as we had a different pace . Roxy and Aurora had always been very close . Among the girls from the other section ( the ones who recently moved from ALFEA ) , I was close to Lockette similar was the case with Musa and Tune or Tecna, Roxy and Digit . A few days later , both of our sections were combined .

Author's note : Hello guys, I'm sorry for the late update.

Happy friendship day everyone.

So what do you think about this chapter?

Share your views with me .

I would love to hear from you guys.

Vote and comment.

-Sankrysty.