Chapter 17: New games - Fake names

Disclaimer : I do not own Winx Club or Byakugan

Nobody's p.o.v

Though none of the girls wished to leave ALFEA, they wanted to go to CLOUD TOWER . One of the main reasons for the girls' reluctance was their bonding with their teachers at ALFEA. They were like a family. They didn't want to loose their teachers. But they had no say it. As CLOUD TOWER was a coed, they had teachers from RED FOUNTAIN . Though they claim to have better faculty than that of ALFEA, the girls proved otherwise. Everytime ALFEA proved to be better than RED FOUNTAIN either be regarding the academics or any competitive exams. It was not like they had the first place , they had better average and 25 out of the top 30 were from ALFEA .

November 3

Finally the day about which the girls were nervous and excited at the same time had come. The girls soon entered CLOUD TOWER and sat in their designated classroom . They had nothing to do with the classes as they were far ahead in the academics. The teachers from RED FOUNTAIN let them prepare for competitive exams .

The girls were not habituated to having large number of students in the class . It was a bit suffocating to them to have any
around 25 boys in addition to 13 of them. The girls became even close as each one of them felt pretty lonely. They kept wishing that their teachers from ALFEA were there to teach them instead of those from RED FOUNTAIN. Their only happiness regarding the faculty is that at least the ones teaching them the languages were the same from ALFEA. Well, they were not exactly from ALFEA as both the campuses (ALFEA and RED FOUNTAIN) have same language teachers .

The loathing the girls felt for CLOUD TOWER was increasing as the days passed so did their love for ALFEA. The girls understood one thing that the boys from their class never knew silence and peace. As time rolled on, the girls found out that Chatta was feeling good and continued attending ALFEA . They envied the other girls attending ALFEA.

Gradually , the girls accepted being a part of CLOUD TOWER . Their life style changed slowly. It was like they were becoming lifeless with all the stress. They started befriending the boys . Daphne acquired a new nickname Whistle. Well the reason is quite funny but she found 2 new friends ,MS, the one she considered as her younger brother and G, the one Bloom considered as her elder brother .
So coming to the reason

One day Daphne was in her bus and she saw Roxy waiting for her bus. Daphne wanted to wish Roxy , so she desperately tried to get Roxy's attention yet failed miserably . So she thought of an easy and harmless method (Well it seemed so to her at that instant) and she whistled . Alas, to her utter disappointment even that didn't get Roxy's attention but it caught the attention of some boys from their class and hence she got the nickname.

Hearing all that, the girls started laughing . As the days passed , they came to know about a certain new game called Christmas friend . The game was pretty simple . They had to write each of the participating member's name on a slip , fold it and take a slip . They had to ensure that no one gets their own​ name. Then, they should buy a gift to the person whose name was written in slip(that person would be their Christmas friend) they took . They should give that gift to that person on Christmas . But they should not reveal the name of the person till gifts exchange else they had to replay.

The girls loved the game​. Tecna, Stella​, Roxy, Daphne, Flora, Bloom, Aisha, Musa decided to play. But Bloom objected saying that though they play the game , no one should know about it. She suggested that it would be safe to have fake names for the game. She selected 8 names from Byakugan, an anime she had watched when she was younger and was rewatching . Alice, Julie, Bruno, Dan, Marcucho, Shun, Joe, Masquerade . Finally each of them had a fake name.
(For those who don't know about the anime named Byakugan . Here are the photos of the characters I mentioned.)