Chapter 7 : Jealousy leads to new strong bonds ?

Disclaimer : I donot own Winx Club

Many days have passed since our college started . Daphne and Flora got very close that I am starting to get jealous of Daphne . Though it is pointless to be jealous of Daphne being close to Flora , I just could not help it .

8 August

Today is a festival so Daphne is absent . So it is just me and Flora in our bench . One of the teachers said that they were expecting a new student today . Then a new girl came . I have come to know that her name is Chatta

 I have come to know that her name is Chatta

Chatta

Stella and Tecna are from the same school so they are a bit close . Roxy and Aurora are bus mates so they are close . The hostellers are all close as they pretty much with each other all the time . Aisha is giving company to Flora . So I think there is no harm in trying to giving company to the new girl to make her feel comfortable . So I went and sat by her side . Though she seemed a bit shy in the starting she started speaking closely . I think at least this way I would stop being jealous of the intimacy between Daphne and Flora . I have no right what so ever to be angry with their closeness .

After some time , when it was almost lunch break we heard some shouting from the ground floor ( our class is on the first floor and the second floor is also for class rooms while the third and fourth floor are hostel rooms and there is someone's house in the ground floor ) . Soon enough the teachers have come to ask us to evacuate the class rooms and remain in the hostels .

It is the first time we ,day scholars are going to either the hostel floor or to the hostel rooms . I am the only one who spoke to Chatta . So I approached her and explained that we had to go . Since it is her first day of her being here , I stuck to her side . It is not like she can not manage on her own . I felt like Chatta is like the one person in the class with whom everyone loves to spend time . She is not the type of person who always agrees with you . But you can neither please everyone nor do everyone have the same way of thinking . That is what gives you experiences of dissent .

We had a little fun time and saw the beds of Musa , Icy , Darcy , Stormy and Politea . A little later when on the fuss is over , we have come down to our class rooms . Later we all came to know the reason of the little fight that has happened till then . Since our college has been established there were rumors that it was not recognized by the government which is illegal . At the start of the rumors it was true but even before the start of academic year it has registered and became recognized by the government . Nonetheless the rumors have not died so some people started making fuss about our college being illegal . The reason maybe that they did not know or were from the top and well-established colleges that were afraid of our student population which is a bit high considering that it is a just established college .

Is Chatta really some stranger to everyone of us ? Will I ever be able to get over the jealousy for the close friendship between Daphne and Flora ?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Only time can answer these questions .