Chapter 18 : Oops! A week delay

Disclaimer : I do not own Winx Club

Nobody's p.o.v

Days passed and each of the girls
who participated in the new game Christmas friend were ready with gifts. But sadly, they had to postpone the gift exchange session by a week . As Christmas would be a holiday they decided to shift their small gift exchange session to the New year's Eve . And on that day, they exchanged gifts . As Daphne, Flora loved chocolates; Musa loved the color blue; the following are what each of the girls gave to their Christmas friend .

Musa - A plastic mug  to Tecna
Aisha - An expensive blue inked black colored pen to Bloom
Daphne - A five star chocolate to Flora
Flora - A dairy milk chocolate to Daphne
Bloom - An ordinary blue inked blue colored pen to Musa
Roxy - A munch chocolate to Stella
Stella - A perk chocolate to Roxy
Tecna - A hourglass with pink colored sand to Aisha

As the time went on, the girls began enjoying being at CLOUD TOWER though not as much as they would at ALFEA . Though there was competitive spirit , it was almost non-existent. They only had competition as boys vs girls , unlike at ALFEA where the competition was every individual .

Most of the time the girls would win with Bloom coming with the topmost mark . But oddly it didn't satisfy her , personally her performance was gradually declining . Some of her friends even made bets with a boy Y (the boys' supposedly topper) to beat Bloom either in academics or mostly in competitive exams . Most of the time Bloom would be the one with upper hand but she never knew any of these .

As days rolled by, Bloom felt that Daphne and Flora were gradually growing distant to her. She thought they were spending most of their time with their new friends, MS and G . Before their final examinations, a selected few students (among them were Tecna, Aisha, Bloom and occasionally Flora would join them ) were given privilege to continue their preparation in the principal's cabin.

One such fateful day was the festival of colors ( Where people play by applying colors to each other ) . That day after having lunch, Aisha, Tecna, Bloom returned to the principal's cabin to resume their exam preparation . As Tecna gave one of her books to someone from their​ class . Aisha, Tecna asked Bloom if she would tag along to bring that book back. Bloom asked them to go ahead without her as she wanted to go and refill her water bottle . Little did she know how happy she would be to not have tagged along .

After refilling her water bottle , Bloom returned to the principal's cabin and resumed her preparation . After five minutes she noticed Aisha, Tecna had just returned in a  sour mood . On enquiring the reason for their sour mood, Bloom found that some of her classmates had brought colors to celebrate the festival of colors and celebrated it during the lunch as the college was against it and none of the teachers would be present to know . Unfortunately, for Aisha, Tecna they entered the class in the middle of their celebration  were attacked with colors . Luckily, Bloom was the only one in their whole class to escape it .

One day before their Maths exam, their Maths teacher from ALFEA asked Bloom and Flora to come and prepare at ALFEA. Both the girls went there and prepared very well enjoying the preparation. Before leaving the campus, Bloom found Lockette's book and returned it to Diaspro as she remembered that they were very close and probably best friends.Diaspro took the book and said that she would return it to Lockette only so as to not hurt Bloom's feelings. After a while when someone said that Lockette was in search of her lost book, Bloom said that she had given it to Diaspro much to the shock of Lockette and Diaspro's classmates. Later Bloom and Flora learnt that Lockette and Diaspro were no longer best friends but became enemies, the reasons unknown.

Finally they had completed their exams and even the results were out . As usual Bloom secured the topmost mark . Not only in their class but also in their whole college . Flora asked Y for as he was the one to secure the top mark among the boys . To that he sarcastically said if he were to give a party for being the one to secure the top mark among the boys then what was Bloom supposed to give for being the one to secure the top most mark on their entire college?(Much to Bloom's irritation) A Taj Mahal?

Finally everyone was happy to become Seniors . Little did they know that the year ahead would bring various changes in the relationship between two particular individuals.

Author's note : Hi guys

So what do you think about the chapter?

Today is Aisha's birthday

Happy birthday Aisha

Vote and comment

I would love to hear from you guys

-Sankrysty