Chapter 16: Shock , new campus and headaches

Disclaimer: I don't own Winx Club

Nobody's p.o.v

Few days after Chatta's story narration , things become too different. Chatta didn't come to college after that day . The only thing they knew was her health problem was the reason for her absence. But none of them except Bloom what her health problem was . Yet she would say about it to no one, it was not her place to tell. Though Bloom never expressed to anyone, she missed Chatta a lot. All of the girls wished for Chatta to be back as soon as possible.

About a month had passed since the girls had last seen Chatta. That day they were supposed to go the inaugural of their college's new campus. They were very excited. The campus where they were studying ,ALFEA was in a not so sophisticated area. But the new was built in a very highly sophisticated area. There were only a very few houses near the new campus while the  one they were in is almost surrounded by houses.

Though they heard about it a bit from Flora. The place was very near to  Flora's house. So whenever she had a chance, she would  see it and tell about the building. But most of the time, she would talk about how those surroundings were a lot better than that of ALFEA . The hostellers were more interested in that as there were hardly one or two  shops near ALFEA but the new campus had a lot in its vicinity.

On reaching the new campus, CLOUD TOWER, Daphne and Bloom squealed seeing that it's exterior was painted in blue and orange, their respective favorite colors .The both colors combination was so wonderful that it would attract anybody's attention. True to what Flora said there were a very few houses . The street was filled grand hotels, movie theatres, fast food stalls, multi-specialty hospitals, the best restaurants in the town and many shops. In short, it was place which each and everyone in the whole town knew about.

The girls simply loved it. They enjoyed there a lot. Flora made Aisha to dance. It was a three storey building. Though they enjoyed being there, they were unable to bear the  heat as ALFEA was surrounded by many trees , hence it was always had a cool , soothing and homely environment . So in the afternoon as soon as they had returned to ALFEA ,they immediately rushed to their classroom and collapsed on one of the benches without even having their lunch .They practically learned two important lessons that day .

1.The grass  always appears greener on the other side of fence.
2.One's house is one's castle.

November 1,Saturday

The girls heard a very shocking news that day. They had to leave ALFEA as their classes would be moved to CLOUD TOWER . Had it been before they would have loved. But after their visit to CLOUD TOWER , they understood the importance of ALFEA . They shared a very close bond with the teachers in ALFEA .

ALFEA no longer was a college to them . It was their another home . So, on hearing the news they felt shattered . That particular day ,by the end of college most of them were in a sobbing mess . The heartbreaking was that of Flora . She was crying nonstop. She was one of the most cheerful persons among the girls. Both Flora and Daphne were the most cheerful in their class.

The next day, Sunday too passed in a gloomy mood. No one was ready to leave ALFEA. Bloom was trying to sooth their mental pain . She thought of all the pros and cons of the situation. No matter how much she had thought about it there were many disadvantages and a single advantage . As CLOUD TOWER was going to be a coed campus, it would give boost to their competitive spirit. She again thought about the shock that Chatta have her through messages . The text read

You are my best friend.

To any other person the text may not be a shock. But it was the first time someone had confessed to Bloom about such thing.

She always a special type of respect and admiration towards Chatta. So when Chatta confessed, Bloom was kinda afraid that she might not be able to be a good best friend . She didn't want to hurt Chatta then. Hence she didn't reply Chatta feeling that it was better that way. If she ended up hurting​ Chatta later, it would be much painful then. She didn't want to give false hope. She wished that Chatta would be well soon. And hopefully forgive if that was possible .

Thinking all this Bloom soon went to sleep. Little did she know then about what fate had in store for her and the girls. How much the CLOUD TOWER would change the girls? Will it lead them to make or break their close friendship ? Only time can tell.

Author's note : Hi guys, here is the update I promised.
Today is Musa's birthday

Happy birthday Musa

Please let me know what you think .

Vote and comment.

I would love​ to hear from you guys.