Chapter 20 : Changes

Disclaimer : I don't own Winx Club

Bloom's p.o.v

(On the day of college reopening)

It's nice to be back .It had been two months since I last saw my friends. As I entered the class I found that all girls from our stream and the other stream
i.e; all the now senior girls were instructed to sit in one class and all the now senior boys in another class.

As it was the first day , everyone was sure that most probably the class separation into streams and the beginning of schedule would take around another half an hour. So everyone was either chitchatting about their summer holidays or started to play some game. I joined Daphne and some other girls from different stream in their​ game .

Around half an hour later, 15 more girls from ALFEA joined us . They would also be attending CLOUD TOWER along with us .A little later Stella arrived just in time before the class schedule began. Tecna and Aisha were the only girls absent.

As Stella has come late she had to sit at​ the last. I thought to accompany her not that she was lonely or anything I just wanted to give company to her as we grew during the last months of the previous academic year. Though I could not as the class had begun, I joined her after the first class for a whole different reason.

I left for Stella as I was hurt by someone verbally. So me, being an over-sensitive person, I became a sobbing mess. Luckily, Stella understood me and did not try to persuade for reason. Later I got very angry on myself for being so emotionally fragile and most importantly for allowing someone to have the power over me to hurt me that easily. Two sentences. Just two sentences from that someone was all it took for her to break me down.

The next day

I was still angry about what happened . I decided that I had to show to certain someone that she is nobody to boss me. So I did exactly​ the opposite of what the someone told me to do. What made me angrier was that the someone tried to boss Aisha and Aurora too indirectly. Tecna and Aisha understood that something was definitely odd with me as I was being too stubborn and made Aisha and Aurora to sit along me instead of Flora and Daphne, also Stella​ filled them in about what happened in their absence.

Third day of senior year

Aurora too understood that there was something odd by seeing my behavior. She did not want to get stuck up in whatsoever the reason for it was . So she joined Miele and Selena . Aisha and Daphne shared the second bench along with me. As Flora had to sit in the last bench along with Musa. The girls along with me were shocked to see who had arrived then. It was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was CHATTA .

It had been around 7 months anyone of the girls from our section ( except the girls who were shifted from ALFEA to CLOUD TOWER just two days earlier ) had last seen her. Seeing her made me change my mind. I was behaving just like that someone trying to boss her. So in the leisure time I switched places with Flora. I decided instead holding a grudge on the someone for hurting me it would be better to forget about it and learn my lesson from that incident.

Author's note : Hey guys, how are you?

I have been a little busy so I was late with update.

So what do you think about this chapter?

Vote and comment

I would love to hear from you guys

-Sankrysty