Chapter 11 : How we met

Disclaimer : I do not own Winx Club

Nobody's p.o.v

After Daphne has shared her first encounter with Chatta , Flora also shared her first meet with Bloom . Since two of the three pairs who have known each other even before joining the college , it is now the turn of the remaining pair to share their first encounter . That's what exactly is going on now .

"Well , both of us were going to the same school as Bloom and Flora but in one of the other branches within the town .
We ( Me  and Stella ) just knew each other barely .

Also we were in different sections so we never got to each other like Flora and Bloom who were in the same section . In addition , we also had our other classmates from our respective sections so we have not become close like Chatta and Daphne who became close due to their solitude .

To put it simple , we were nothing more than acquaintances because of going to the same branch of school . " Tecna explained .

"Tecna , actually what you think is neither right nor wrong ." Bloom informed .

"Well Bloom , how can she be neither be right nor wrong . " Aisha asked curiously .

"That my dear Aisha , is because it is true that I and Bloom have met because we were in the same section . But it was not the same all the past three years . " Flora responded .

"Hey , now that you mention that , I just remembered that you have not yet shared your complete past with each other . So Flora and Bloom , why don't you continue your past three years of friendship from where you have left . " Stella said .

"Hey , you also did not say about that tall girl whose identity was different from what you knew. We are all curious . Seems like you are the only one of the three pairs whose friendship is longer." Daphne expressed .

"Well then , Flora continue what you have started ." Bloom requested .

"Come on Flora , we are all ears ." Tecna exclaimed dramatically .

"OK . Enough drama Tec . And back to the story . " Flora scolded playfully causing the other girls to giggle .

"Actually what both I and Bloom did not know is that it was a mistaken identity . " Flora started earning confused reaction from all the other girls except Bloom .

But sadly , just after Flora started , the bell rang indicating the pause to their flashbacks . Leaving the confused girls sulking about not able to know the mystery of the mistaken identity because of the bell.