6

Erikas view

I ahemed and gestured my head towards a tree for them to hide. They caught the drift and ran over to it. Now I faced the big, stupid ass problem in front of me. You know how in school you have that one group of girls Thant piss you off to no return, yeah this is three of them

You go the twin yes men Yui and Yumi (right is Yui left is Yumi, you can remember this by the way their eyes are shaped)

Their not so bad but their annoying prissiness and the constant clinging to the "She-Bitch" gets really irritating. If "She-Bitch" told them to do something they would do it, their just like Gretchen and Karen from mean girls Not to much of a threat.

Oh but now I introduce you to the "She-Bitch", she is the worst form the way she acts to the way she dresses I dislike her greatly. She's been up my ass since I accidentally slammed my locker on her face I was fourteen and she just so happened to turn around. from that moment on she's been doing petty stuff towards me and we just so happen to be going to the same school since then.

I think that she and the rest of the "plastics" are just jealous because ever since I was fourteen boys would try to talk to me and pay more attention to me, but that stopped since her dad is the CEO of one of the biggest companies in Japan and she could ruin anybody's life if she asked her dad.

I had friends but then one by one they all just stopped talking to me and just avoided me period

Flashback

"Hey (ex friend name) how was your weekend!" I excitedly walked up to her and asked. "I-it was fine" she said quietly while getting stuff out of her locker, but this wasn't like her she was much more out going then this. "What's wrong this isn't like you, Is everything alright" I reached out to touch her shoulder but she smack my hand away and said " I gotta go" she slammed her locker closed and began to walked away.

I thought she was just having a bad day so I tried again but that time she pushed me yelling about how she didn't want to be friends anymore and to stay away from her. All people did was look or continue walking.

I already didn't trust people but that teared it.

Flashback end

Now introducing "She-Bitch"AKA Misa

(I don't like her in Death note either)