2

Shus pov

I groggily opened my eyes to see us somewhere dark and wet. I tried talking but all that came out my mouth was meows. My eyes went wide and I tried standing up but I couldn't. I lifted my 'hands' to see yellow.... PAWS!!

I started meowing loudly telling the others to get up. They started opening their eyes and looking around. "ORE-SAMA DEMANDS TWO KNOW WHERE WE ARE" Ayato shouted, It came out in meows but we could still understand him.

Everyone's eyes went wide and started looking at themselves. At this point everyone was freaking out except for the platinum blond half blood jumping around saying ' I'm a Neko'. But all of this was put to a end when the thing we were in got knocked over.

Erika's POV

I just got out of school and I'm running 'home' from the train station because it was raining outside and I didn't have an umbrella. I guess I should introduce myself then. Well I'm Erika Hideki,I'm 16,I'm African American and I'm a girl with a back story.

SEMI LONG FLASHBACK STORY

When I was 5 years old my parents died in a plane crash, I became very quiet after that. In my parents Will they asked If anything happened to them before I could take care of myself, that I was to stay with their closest friends, which in this case is the Endo Family, I had to move all the way to Japan after this.

They welcomed me with opened arms and ended up adopting me later on, yet I still kept my parents name. It was nice too. Mr. and Mrs. Endo were so loving, just like my parents, their son was nice too,only about 3 years older then me at the time. That was until 8 years later. I'm 13 and Ash 16,It was late at night and I was asleep until I heard glass breaking downstairs.

Not really thinking, I went down stairs to check it out. I looked around meekly and went into the living room. I saw a guy in a black outfit looking around. I started to quietly take my phone out to call the police but as soon as I did I got a notification.

The man instantly turned around,looked my way, and started running towards me. I panicked,screamed and turned to run up the stairs but the man grabbed my ankle and dragged me down, breaking my phone in the process.

He put my hands behind my back, held me to his chest, and told me that if I did that one more time I was going to die. I silently cried until I heard my name being shouted from upstairs. I saw Mr and Mrs Endo come running down stairs. Mrs Endo came down first and when the intruder saw Mrs Endo he threw me and I ended up hitting my head on the wall.

He ended up taking Mrs Endo Instead. Mr Endo was angry and about to fight, but the man said that if he moved Mrs Endo would die. The man turned towards me and I could tell even with the mask he was smirking. He said that If I didn't chose one to die or if I tried to run they both would.

INTENSE FLASHBACK SCENE STILL ERIKAS POV

I heard a gun cock and whipped around to see another intruder who was much buffer holding Mr Endo, who was struggling trying to help but it wasn't. I couldn't chose , I was scared, my head was bleeding from when I was thrown into to wall, and to top it all off, if I chose one to die I would betray the other.

I tried reasoning, begging him not to, but he wasn't listening. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse..... IT DID. He started counting down, his eyes gleaming with sadism and cruelty.

"5"......I started sobbing, trying to rack my mind around what I should do and how I should go about this. But my throbbing, bleeding head wasn't helping the situation.

"4"..... Mr Endo started yelling to chose him, to let him be the one to die,but Mrs Endo just wouldn't let that slid and had to start saying chose her.

"3".....At this point I was wailing, my face streaked with tears, screaming about how "I didn't know what to do" and "that I was scared."They tried calming me down, saying it's all right and that it will be ok.

"2".....The man holding Mrs.Endo cocked his gun and raised it to Mrs. Endo's head just like the buff one did to Mr. Endo. We had lost all hope.

"1"..... Mr and Mrs. Endo we're know smiling at me sadly and disappointed,but not in me but the fact that I was in this situation and their was nothing anybody could do.

Before the guns fired Mr and Mrs Endo mouthed one last thing to me......... goodbye. BAM 💥 BAM 💥. Mr and Mrs Endo were dead on the ground right in front of me and just as that happened the police arrived with my neighbor (who had happened to hear what was going on) and Ash.

The police tackled the two gun man to the floor. After that I was escorted outside to get patch up by paramedics. I then told my side of the story, crying at some parts. Ash oh Ash, his expression made me even more guilty.

His fist were closed so tight that I thought his hands would break, his bangs falling in front of his eyes, and his teeth clenched. Everything calmed down and the police told us that they would move us somewhere else (which is where she is staying now) and left. They don't know the reason why the men did it and their refusing to talk.

I went up to Ash and tried to comfort him, he let me comfort him for a little while but he just shrugged me off and went into the house, I followed.

Our relationship didn't really grow after that but it didn't get much smaller either. We just went about our lives normally, not really communicating to much. A few weeks later I went into Ash's room to ask him a question and found his room pretty much empty.

Everything was pretty much gone except for his bed, dresser and nightstand. On the bed I had saw a letter, I picked it up and it read
Dear Erika
I'm leaving and don't know when I'm coming back. I just can't stand to be around here anymore.
Sincerely Ash

I cried for weeks on in.

Basically raising myself, never depending or trusting anyone. All because I couldn't betray the people who cared for me for so long and loved me like their own. All because I couldn't make a choice.

FLASHBACK OVER

*sigh* Well now you know the sad tale of little old me. I'm almost home at this point but I just had to not pay attention to where I was going and tripped over something. I looked in the box I tripped over and what I saw shocked me