Chapter Three|| Peace

Start from the beginning

Ronnie was frozen his hand mid strike.

"Touch her, and I will slaughter you, put you back together, and slaughter you again." A husky voice let out and shivers danced down my spine.

"I-I-" Stuttered Ronnie looking at me worriedly.

"I ain't helping you buddy." I said scooting backwards and stood to my feet not meeting the alpha's eyes.

A wonderful scent drifted through my nose and I squinted my eyes, what was that smell?

Shaking the thought from my head, I kept my eyes looking at the ground feeling relief wash over me in the deafening silence.

"Aurora." I heard and looked up seeing Alpha Mason standing in front of me.

"Are you okay?" He asked, he was supposed to. He was my alpha after all.

"Yes." I said with apathy. He noted it.

I finally looked up and my eyes immediately went to the alpha standing feet away. Right as my eyes met his I just knew. My heart sped up as he started walking towards us.

"Alpha Jackson, I'm sorry I-" Ronnie started but was cut off

Alpha Jackson reached Ronnie and before anyone could say anything his hand drove through Ronnie's chest and left with Ronnie's heart in his hand.

"Too bad... I don't get a full apology. Just couldn't help myself." Alpha Jackson mumbled letting the heart fall from his bloody hand.

He looked to me and started walking forwards. His other clean hand brushed my cheek gently and I savored the sparks that spread throughout my body.

"You're safe now." He said and reluctantly let go and turned to the other alphas who looked shocked.

"We need to get them sedated. They're going somewhere... horrifying." Jackson said and I looked watching an alpha grin.

"Welcome to the Malevolent pack." The alpha spoke to the hunters. "I look forward to meeting with each and every one of you personally." The sadistic glint in his eyes made me look away.

"Where's Megan?" Asked alpha Mason. This time I spoke up.

"Alpha, I figured you would want to see her. She is... knocked out in the experimenting room closet." I said and he grinned.

"Your doing?" I nodded and he smirked.

"Good." He started to walk away but stopped and turned facing me once more.

"Are you wearing her shirt?" he asked and I couldn't help but grin.

"Mine was bloody." I answered.

Jackson looked back at me and laughed.

"Aurora right?" He asked and I nodded.

"Nice to officially meet you... mate. How interesting this will be." He said.

Oh how right you are.

_______________________________________________________________________

OH SHAAATTTT.

COMMENT

VOTE

SHARE

THEY FINALLY MET

THEY FINALLY MATES AHHHH

WHO LOVE JACKSON?! I DOOO!

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

so I have bad news... it's going to be long updates for this book:(

Since everyone wanted me to do the version on Radish where Jackson's book and others chapters will come free after a week it will be on Radish for early access of 28 days on here after the chapter is published on Radish. I had no clue that it would happen that way and I'm kind of disappointed, but I also do need the money so I couldn't put it free on there.

The Royal Bond (Which is the full book and that one is completely free) and Jackson's book is on Radish! (Chapters become free after a week) Just search up 'Keylee' or the royal bond and it should pull up.

They are different covers due to copyright purposes so you won't see the same covers :((((((((( WHICH I AM SO SAD ABOUT

Chapter Four of jackson's book is up on Radish but it will cost you three coins to view or wait a week until it's free:) Sorry y'all but I tried to satisfy both parties the best I could do.

Go give the books some love and hearts. (you can click the heart vote button as much as you want so please feel free to do so hehe)

also I was nominated for best werewolf story for the royal bond on @thefictionawards so go comment and vote for TRB !!!