Perfect or Psyco?

Start from the beginning

As he continued to talk I noticed Malia talking to people that she normally never talked to. Did her look really change the way people looked at her or did she just become super social. After I noticed her staring at Cameron which really bothered me.

"So like I was saying-" Cameron said when I immediately grabbed His face and kissed him hard.

"Woah where did that come from?" "I'm just giving you a sneak peak for later" I said loud enough for her to hear. "Really? Wow my place or yours?" "How bout yours, you have the bigger bed" "Okay whatever you want" he said grabbing my thigh.

-------------------------------------------------------
As soon as my second class ended I went back to the dorm and picked out an outfit to wear to Cameron's dorm. I picked out a crop top and shorts. I also took off Ellie's makeup and put on mine.

"Going to Cam's?" Malia asked walking out of her dorm unexpectedly. "Why do you ask?" "Well I overheard you, do you plan on having sex?" "I don't know, probably not" "well if you do make sure that You and Cam are protected, we don't need a pregnant roommate right?" "Yup don't worry" I said grabbing the condom packet she had waving in front of my face.

When I got to Cameron's dorm he opened the dorm with his shirt already off. "Hey babe" "Hi-" I said being cut off by Cameron kissing me.

"I helped you out" he said referring to him not having a shirt on. "Thanks" I said winking at him. "Let's go" he said grabbing onto my hand as we walked into him room.

After he pinned me against the wall and started kissing my neck as I started unbuckling his pants. "You want this right?" He said interrupting the kiss. "Yeah" I said kissing his lips.

After I turned and pushed him on the bed. "Playing feisty today? I like it" he said as I laid down on him. He then slid off my shirt and kissed my chest as he started to grind on me.

Knock knock

"Did you hear that?" He said as he stopped kissing me.

"No" I said lying as I started kissing him again

Knock knock

"Someone is here" he said getting up putting his pants and a shirt on. I quickly also got up and put my shirt back on.

"Cam!" Malia said as Cameron opened the door and then she gave him a hug. "Oh Kat I didn't know you were here, did I interrupt anything?" "Kinda" "oh I'm sorry, I'll just leave" "it's okay, what's up?"

"Well I have a question for health" "um okay" he said sitting down while I texted Ellie and Luna that Malia showed up while I was with Cameron.

"So what's the average size of the male body part?" "What?" "What is the size of your penis?" She asked and I was just already about to lose it.

"I don't know if I should answer that?" "You're right it's too early in our friendship to know, I'll just ask a random. Sorry for bothering you two, see you tomorrow and don't forget my donut" she said winking at him and walking out.

"What the hell was that all about?" He asked very confused. "I have no idea but she lied to you" "did she now?" "Yeah she knew I was here and told me not to do anything with you" "well she told you not to do anything but she never said that I couldn't" he said going back in to kiss me as I turned away to ask him a question.

"Cam I'm confused, what are we?" "What do you mean?" "Well we're friends and all but kissing and having sex isn't part of a friendship unless it's just friends with benefits" "well I never thought of us like that" "well that's what people think" "I never intended for people to think that way" "I mean that's the way they're thinking. I almost feel like your leading me on" "I'm not Kat" "it sure feels that way"

"Why should it matter what they think? It's you and me against everything and everyone" "you're right, it's dumb. I'm gonna go" "Kat-" "it's okay Cam, just let me know what you wanna be when you're ready" I said leaving the dorm.

Cameron's pov
I can't believe I just let her walk out like that. Kat was clearly upset with me and I get why she would be. I feel like a complete asshole, but she doesn't understand. This is my second time being in love and I still don't know how to control myself. She means the world to me, but love is still a new feeling.

"Aye Cam I just saw Kat leave, so did you two get it on?" Nate said slapping my hand. "Close but nah" "what happened?" "Dick questions?" "She's never seen yours?" "She has, Malia hasn't"

"Woah what are you talking about?" "While Kat and I were in the process Malia came by and asked how big" "what the hell, why?" "She said it was for health" "what did you say?" "I just told her I don't know" "wow, so how far did you and Kat get?" "I took her shirt off" "that's it?" "Well she got me first" "wow"

"Nate I have a serious question" "yeah?" "Did you love Kat when you were with her?" "Yeah or at least I thought I was. Love is different when you get older. Did I think it was love back then? yeah, but now no. It was more of lust now that I think about it. Why?" "Well I think I love Kat again, I meant I never stopped but I'm falling all over again"

"That's great, that means she falling again for you again" "hopefully" "dude don't overthink things. Is she your girlfriend?" "Not yet" "dude your waisting time, just go for it" "I'm just scared to be in love again because she might leave again" "dude she won't let go of you, trust me."

"Honesty she's been acting kinda weird lately and I don't know what's up with her so it's scaring me", I said. "Kat's an interesting girl, she might be going through some shit so I would just let her be for now and when she asks for you, just be there".

"I wanna be there for her, this morning she just kept on kissing me like she was forcing herself to". "She's probably just nervous about that fact that you have your "fangirls" and she wants to keep your attention". "I don't know what it's about but if she's having doubts, this weekend will change her mind".