T W E N T Y - S E V E N

"thank you for today luke" michael pecked luke on the lips.

they were currently sitting on luke's bed cuddling. they had arrived over an hour ago, michaels surprise being a beautiful bracelet luke bought. michael had scolded luke for buying him nice things all the time.

but luke didn't care, he would give up everything for michael.

"i love you so much michael, you know that? you're so amazing i don't know what i would do without you" luke sighed, nuzzling his face into michaels neck.

michael blushed, covering his face with his hands, letting out a muffled "i love you too"

"what was that? i cant hear you?" luke  grinned, michael saying it a little bit louder this time.

michael got up for being sat on top of luke and straddled him, holding luke's face in his hands.

"i said, i. love. you" michael kissed luke in between every word, luke grinning wider.

"i will never get over you saying that."

michael hummed, resting his head on luke's chest.

"michael?"

"hm?"

"i want to marry you"

luke expected a bigger reaction. for michael to reject him, gasp, cry. but he didn't expect for michael to giggle and kiss luke's jaw, saying 'i would love to marry you luke'

"let's get engaged. we don't have to get married soon, i just want to be able to call you my fiancé" luke smiled.

michael giggled again, nodding.

luke grinned, gently patting michaels back for him to get off.

michael groaned but did, luke getting up and walking to his kitchen. michael followed, confused of what luke was doing.

luke looked through some things before finding what he was looking for.

"ah-ha!"

michael rose an eyebrow, luke talking the wrapper off of a candy and turning to michael.

he got on one knee, holding out a ring pop.

"michael gordon clifford, we've known each other for a little over a year yet it feels as if iv known you my whole life. i know this is just candy but i will get you a real ring soon. but, will you do the honors of marrying me?"

michael giggled, his eyes watery, nodding. luke got up, sliding the ring pop onto michaels finger and holding onto michaels waist, kissing him deeply.

"i love you my fiancé"

"and i love you, my fiancé"

////

super short chapter but this is the last chapter :(

epilogue is next
xox