E L E V E N

early update bc I might not be able to update on Thursday❤️
btw there's smut in this chapter ;)

michael smiled widely at luke, he was about to run towards him to hug him but remembered the pizza was in his hands. "oh, come in. set the pizza down and then I can hug you" michael said,smiling. luke nodded and went inside, setting down the pizza on the table.

he turned around to see michael running towards him, but it was to late. michael already had him pinned to the ground. "oh my god I can't believe you're here" michael said excitedly. luke smiled fondly "I wanted to surprise you for your birthday,baby" he grinned.

michael hadn't notice until now but, him and Luke's face were dangerously close. luke seemed to notice at the same time, smirking while staring up at michael. luke leaned up and got centimeters away from Michaels lips. michael was ready for luke to just kiss him, but luke smirked and whispered "patience,kitten" before flipping them around and standing up.

he gave michael a hand, helping him up. "fucking tease" michael whispered. luke rolled his eyes, going to get a slice of pizza. michael ran up to him and stopped him. "nope" he mumbled while grabbing Luke's hand and leading him to a room. "nope?" luke questioned before he noticed they were in Michaels room.

"ah sorry kitten but I don't fuck on the first date" luke smirks as michael
locks the door behind them. "we're not going to fuck,what type of person do you take me for" he faked gasped.
"then what are we going to do? I don't really expect anything big bu-" he stopped mid-sentence, notice michael had now gotten on his knees in front of him.

XXXXXXX SMUT AHEAD XXXXXXX

michael unzipped Luke's pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. "I honestly didn't expect you to be this big but, once again luke hemmings has surprised me" michael smirked, breathing hotly against luke.
"jesus fuck michael, just suck me off" luke breathed out. michael looked up at him with wide eyes, kitten licking the tip of Luke's dick.

luke stopped himself from just ramming his dick down Michaels throat, he's classier then that. just before he was about to tell michael to hurry up, michael took all (well most) of Luke's cock into his mouth. luke gasped loudly, thrusting his hips forward.

michael choked but quickly recovered. "oh my god I'm sorry I di" michael quickly shut him but sucking faster and harder. "Shitshitshit kitten I'm about to cum" michael took luke out of his mouth fully and looked up "cum on my face...daddy." that pushed luke over the edge, moaning loudly and cumming all over Michaels face. michael moaned softly and stood up.

XXXXXXX SMUT OVER XXXXXXX

"let me return the favor" luke said sheepishly. "no need...I came in my pants" michael blushed furiously. luke was buttoning his pants and looked up. "that's hot" he mumbled, finishing buttoning his pants up.

"so..." luke began to speak "pizza?"

・゜゚・*:.。..*・'(*゚▽゚*)'*:. .。.:*・゜゚・*

luke and michael were now cuddling, watching some tv show.
"Mikey, I have to leave soon" luke mumbled. michael frowned "why? I'll miss you" luke signed "I have work, plus my moms coming over and I have to get things ready" michael nodded.

"when are you leaving?" michael asked looking up at luke. luke checked his watch. "right about now" he said sadly. michael stood up, luke doing to the same. they walked to the door together. luke was now outside the door. michael got up on his tippytoes, giving luke a kiss. "visit me again soon, I like having you around." michael said, smiling.

"wait"luke said before going to his car "let's take a picture together" michael rolled his eyes playfully and nodded. they took a quick selfie and luke ran off to his car, michael waving at him as his car left the drive way.

"fuck, I'm so whipped"

_________________________________

comment if you liked the smut or if I should just stop writing it lmao. I felt like this chapter was really shitty. the next few chapters will go back to normal texting format, don't worry.

hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

vote! comment!