c h r i s t m a s (2)

P A R T  T W O

if you point out any mistakes I will murder you ok thank you gOODBYE.

luke woke up gasping, he buckled his hips up, feeling a warm sensation on his côck. he lifted the covers up to see michael sucking him off. michael looked up at him through his lashes, taking in more of luke.

luke groaned loudly before cumming with a gasp. michael came off with a pop, wiping the corner of his mouth.
"Merry Christmas" michael smiled.
"was that my gift? because if it was that was fucking amazing." luke said,out of breath. michael shook his head lightly

"that was just the beginning."

//

after michael as done sucking luke off, they both went to brush their teeth.

"I have to give you your first present" luke said after rinsing out his mouth.

"which is?" michael rose an eyebrow.

luke wiped his mouth off with a towel and headed into the bedroom, getting out a small package from under the bed.

he grinned and handed it to michael, who unwrapped it to see a small box. he opened it, revealing a necklace with a heart attached with writing that said 'I love you' - L.H

michael looked up at luke, who was still grinning at him, watching him open his present. "so..do you like it?"

michael chuckled,his eyes watery, and hugged luke rightly. the necklace was still in his hand while he held on to luke. "I think this is the best gift of ever gotten in my life."

Luke's smile widened as he hugged michael back tightly.

"I love you a lot, you know that?" michael said.

luke laughed softly "I love you too baby"

"here" michael handed the necklace over to luke, turning around so he could put it on him. luke put the necklace around Michaels neck, latching if together in the back.

"beautiful" luke said, smiling at michael once he turned around.

"CUTE" they heard being yelled from outside the door, before calum barged in. Ashton followed behind him, two boxes in his hands.

"merry Christmas!" calum and Ashton both yelled happily. michael and luke rolled their eyes playfully, smiling.

"merry Christmas, you losers" I replied.

"me and ash both got you guys gifts" calum said as he handed them each 2 boxes.

calums present to michael was 2 sweaters and some soft fluffy socks and Ashton's was a framed picture of him and luke (michael loved it). michael thanked him as luke opened his presents. from Ashton, condom and lube.

"Ashton what the FUCK" he laughed loudly. Ashton smirked looking over at michael "you can use it too" he winked. michael blushed and looked down. luke opened calums present, it was a stuffed animal that had a note attached to its leg.

he looked at the note, the front saying 'don't show this to michael' and on the inside 'if you hurt michael I'll rip out your throat' with a nice little heart and a 'merry Christmas' on the side.

luke looked up at calum who was smiling innocently.

"what does the note say?" michael asked, trying to look at it.

luke shoved it in his pocket "oh nothing" he said.

luke knew michael was going to try and push him to tell him, so luke quickly attached his lips to Michaels.

internet friends❥mukeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें