Fem! Skydil-SoulMate AU

Dedicated to lizydragoness13 and Seto_Writes

"So when do you wanna go?" "...Meet me at the place, 6:00 sharp."

~<3~

A heavily accented laugh rang out as Bonnie's friend, Skyla, came breathing heavily.

"I-I'm here-" The Bulgarian's eyes dilated staring at her friend watch as she bent over.

"5 minutes late, goddammit Skyla," Bonnie groaned. Before the brunette could respond though she was pulled to the ground by her friend. The taller girl was still panting as they sat in the grass.

The smaller took off her sunglasses, Skyla quickly doing the same. Bonnie began glancing at everything around the almost empty park.

The abandoned benches. The grey trees. The lushest of grasses. It was all very calming to Bonnie. The soft breeze blew the dead leaves across the dirt paths.

It distracted her from what was about to be the best moment of her life. She sighed quietly and stared off into the distance, enjoying the silence between them. Skyla was inspecting her surroundings. Just as Bonnie had been doing a few seconds ago.

"Bonnie, your dad and I have decided that this is the perfect time to...inform you," her mom simply stated, hesitantly lifting her head to look directly at her only daughter. The emo thirteen year old nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"About?"

"About this thing called 'SoulMates'," her dad finished. Bonnie stopped eating her spaghetti and looked at her parents dead in the eye, her full attention on them.

The wooden table and chairs wobbled as her father slammed his fists on the table, out of; not anger; but fear. Her mother started rubbing soothing circles on her husband's back.

"Well?"

"Your soulmate will be the person you can see color with, females always see colors by touching the male's hand. The male will see colors through a kiss, doesn't have to be on the lips. Your soulmate would be the person you love from Pluto and back. Most people...d-don't get with their soulmate, rather a close friend. Your father and I...we're not soulmates. Sadly. B-but you'll find your soulmate! Soulmates are always alive in around the same timespan," her mother quickly finished, Bonnie's father bawling his eyes out.

Bonnie was dazed and started thinking of possible soulmates.

"So why am I here again?" Skyla spoke up. Bonnie looked at her friend with a worry laced into her eyes. Skyla noticed this and shot her a reassuring smile, doing her usual to keep others happy.

Bonnie smiled softly at this friendly gesture and finally found the courage to admit her thoughts.

"I think you're my soulmate," she said quietly. Before grabbing Skyla's hand tightly. Suddenly color flooded the smaller female's eyes. The used to be grey trees had green leaves and brown bark.

Bonnie then took in her lover's colors. Skyla had mocha hair the was put up in a messy ponytail, bright golden eyes that shone in the setting sun and natural tanned skin.

She was gorgeous.

Her looks now with color intoxicated Bonnie. The tall 20 year old grew impatient of her Bulgarian soulmate and quickly connected their lips. Skyla's orbs were scanning her soon to be girlfriend up and down. Bonnie had coal black hair, which was no new color for the young girl.

What did catch her attention was the 19 year old's glossy papaya whip colored eyes as well as her delicate, pale skin. Though Bonnie's healthy plump lips were amazing too. The two girls shared the passionate kiss for a couple of minutes before finally pulling away.

"So uh, will you be my girlfriend?" Bonnie asked awkwardly. Skyla let her famous laugh ring out.

"Of course ya troll," Skyla giggled, accepting the offer.

~~<3~~

The two were finally stringed together. Forever.