Sky x Enderlox 2

The tub was filled to the brim with water and pink bubbles once Enderlox was done with the bath. Sky looked up at him with huge innocent eyes. "J-Just hop in the bath" Enderlox stuttered. Sky nodded with a blush spreading across his face again.

He slipped his slender body into the warm water sending shivers up his spine. Sky let an accidental moan slip his lips. A heavy blush spread across his cheeks and ears as Enderlox nibbled on his right earlobe.

The dragon's pale fingers moved to the corner of the room, grabbing the soap bottles. The first one he picked up was the body wash. He poured some of the Poppy scented soap in the palm of his hand. Then the Ender started to rub the slippery soap all over Sky's body. When he got to his dick and ass the budder eyed male had to force the moans to stay down his throat. The purple eyed male made sure to rub around his sensitive area for the longest.

After Sky rinsed off it was time for his hair. Enderlox twisted off the cap and dumped the whole bottle on the amulet wearing boy. His skilled fingers swept through the chocolate hair in no time before dunking it in water. Then he picked up the small boy and wrapped him in a small towel.

Enderlox proceeded to scurry into his room while carrying Sky bridal style. Sky didn't even blush once. The winged man lay the tanned boy on his bed before getting on and spooning him from behind. "Night love~" Enderlox flirted into Sky's ear, and they both fell into a deep slumber.

I had to post something dammit.