SkyBop (old)

This was requested of me by @roxy_is_trash so go check them out! This is in minecraft. If u don't like just tell me but I think doing ships in minecraft is cute. Anyhow onwards we go! Btw I've only read two fanfics for this and I read them to know a bit more about the ship. Sry if terrible. Also this is based on before Jin left the offices and it's winter!

Jin's POV
I heard my alarm and I groaned. I didn't want to go to work today. I rolled over on my bed and turned off the alarm. I opened my eyes and looked out the window. It must have been a blizzard yesterday. Then I remembered yesterday.

-Flashback-
The phone rang. I picked it up. "Hey Jin Alesa said I can go out for tonight can I go to your place?" Adam asked.
"Uh sure," I replied. He hung up after that.
-Later-
"Um Jin?" Adam said. "Ya?" I said back. "Um look." I looked and it was snowing really hard. "Can I spend the night here cause I really don't wanna drive in that." Yes Adam, yes you can," I replied. We watched Attack on Titan the movie after and Adam fell asleep on the couch so now I shall go to my room. I then fell asleep.

-Flashback End-
I quickly went downstairs to check on Adam. He was still asleep. I Shook him. "Buddy ya gotta get up," I told him. He just whined. I giggled cause it was super cute."Please?" I asked, "For me?" He got up and said "Ya?" God his morning voice was sexy. "Hey um you're gonna have to stay here, k?" I said. "Mm why?" he yawned at me. "Cause the door is blocked up with snow silly," I said while I playfully and lightly punched his shoulder. "Ok all that means is I'm gonna make breakfast and I'm gonna text everyone about this," he said. I just shrugged and sat down next to him and lay on the couch.

After five minutes of Adam texting he went to the kitchen to make some food. I felt darkness consume me as I fell asleep.

Adam's POV
I went back to the couch to wait for breakfast. I sat next to Jin and realized he was asleep. I smirked knowing how I wanted this to go down. I stuffed my hand into my budder sweater's pocket and took out some kitty stockings. I giggled as I put them on Jin's feet. I then took off my amulet and put it around Jin's neck. I giggled some more. He looked so cute. I am trying very hard not to scream right now. He was still in his pjs which was some white shorts and a purple shirt. After that I took of my shades and put it over his eyes. Oh my god. I then took a clip with a white flower on it. I put it in Jin's hair moving it out of his face in the process. I am fanboying so hard right now you wouldn't believe.

Then I heard a timer run out in the kitchen and I ran in that direction. I can't wait till Jin wakes up.

Jin's POV
I woke up to a soft purple glow. I look down to see Adam's amulet on me. Are you serious. Ugh Adam I'm going to kill you. I got up but felt socks instead of carpet. I look down to see kitty stockings on my feet.... Adam why? I went into the kitchen but saw no one. Then I felt a pair of arms rap around me I looked behind me and blushed.

There stood Adam hugging me. I took his arms off me, turned around and glared at him. "You look cute when your mad," he said. I realized I was wearing his glasses as well. His eyes were a breath taking gold. (Um budder) I blushed again and my face softened (<------ is that a word?).

Then Adam hugged me again and said, " You're cute you know that?" I blushed as he picked me up bridal style and set me down on the couch. I folded my arms angrily and he said "You stay here and I'll get breakfast." Well this situation got ten times better. I'm getting food.

Adam came back with pancakes and set them down on a table next to us. "Jin I feel like this is a good time to tell you....," "Tell me what?" I asked about to pour syrup on the pancakes. "I love you," he said.

Adam's POV
"I love you," I said. He gasped. He then turned my face to his and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and he smiled in the kiss. "So you don't hate me?" I asked. "No...." he said slowly before devouring the pancakes. I chuckled and when he looked up at me I licked the syrup off his lips.

He blushed but didn't pull back. I kept licking until it was all gone. The syrup tasted good because it was warm off his lips. It slowly turned to a make out. I explored his whole mouth. Afterward he pulled away and wiped my saliva using his arm. "What you don't like my kisses?" I asked jokingly. "N-no I just want to have dry lips so I don't get cold," he replied. I chuckled. "Well you go get dressed," I told him. He then went to his room. I sighed as I waited for him.

-Five minutes later-

He came down still wearing everything I gave him but he changed into some black jeans with a purple sweater like mine. He was also carrying his toy cat also known as Muffin.

I laughed as he sat down and took back my glasses. I also to the clip out of his hair and threw it somewhere. "Jin do you love me more than Muffin?" "Yes Adam. Also Adam can you sing me a song?" I didn't answer and just sang (insert your song name here and if u don't feel like putting a song then he sang New World).

Jin just smiled. He snuggled into my chest and listened, eventually falling asleep. I chuckled, stopped singing and kissed the top of his messy hair. I buried my face into his hair. I soon after fell asleep as well feeling the warm purple glow of my amulet.

God that took a while. If u were wondering I wrote that all at the same time. I almost never put this kinda effort in my stuff. I'm probably going to pretend Jin was Ty aka deadlox cause I ship skylox. Any way hope u enjoyed.
Bah mah kittens!