Skylox- Sing Me To Sleep

For sorcerer_wolf_galaxy
T y ' s p o v

Where is Adam when he is needed?
Seriously!

"Adum~" I said as annoyingly as possible.

"Tahyyy" he replied in the other room monotonously. I scurried into the room with a face that was attempted to be cute.

"Sing me a song" I begged in a baby like voice. He laughed in response.

"You have issues"

"Yeah" I said back, sitting on his lap.

"Why should I sing you a song," Adam whined, "I'm too fucking lazy."

"You could get iron instead of butter tomorrow," I smirked. Adam took this for thought before pouting,

"Fine. What should I sing?"

"'Hall of Fame'?" I tried to say but it came out as more of a question rather than an answer. I lay down on his lap and looked at him with big eyes. Adam giggled and began singing the lyrics. (Song above)

You could be the greatest

You could be the best

You could be the King Kong banging on your chest

You could beat the world

You could beat the war

You could talk to god, go banging on his door

You could throw your hands up

You could beat the clock

You could move a mountain

I found my eyelids getting heavier and heavier after each word.

You could break rocks

You could be a master don't wait for luck

Dedicate yourself and you could find yourself

Then I heard 5 last words before passing out in Adam's arms.

Standing in the hall of fame

~*~*~*~

A d a m ' s  p o v

As I finished the song I smiled and looked down at Ty. He was in deep slumber, curled up, laying on my lap. I sighed and shook my head. "Really Tyler?" I questioned with a soft laugh. I faked a groan and looked down at him again. He's actually really comfy, snuggled up to my stomach. I shook my head of the thought but continued staring at him. His lips were parted and soft snores were escaping his lips. Wonder what those lips feel li- I stopped myself from finishing.

Before I could control it my hand ran it's fingers through his long hair. I didn't have my gloves on since I was at my house, Ty visiting. I finally got a good look at his face. Without his hair blocking his face he looked pretty cute. Using the same hand I brushed my fingers against his lips. They are soft. I felt something wet and warm enclose on my finger. A blush spread across my face. I pulled my finger away from his mouth and giggled nervously.

"Oh my Notch Ty," I said with an exasperated sigh. I took the remote and turned on the TV at a low volume.

T y ' s  p o v

My eyes fluttered open and as my eyesight cleared I smelled a familiar scent. Adam. I glanced up and saw him staring at what I assumed was a TV because his face was illuminated by constantly changing colors and there's a low hum of voices. Then it hit me. I was laying in his lap. My brain was fuzzy for how I got here but it was nice, Adam hadn't noticed my consciousness.

I lay there staring at his stomach. Why does this feel so right? I thought to myself. It was comfortable and peaceful. I wish I could lay here forever instead of dealing with the troubles of life. I buried my face into his belly, taking in the scent.

I could tell he was I was making him galled but I honestly didn't care. I enjoyed it. It made me feel safe, warm, and protected. Besides this time had other plans for me. Adam lifted my head away from his stomach. Stopping the cuddles. An inaudible whimper escaped my lips as he did so. I sighed quietly I decided this would be okay.

For now.

The thought rippled in my head like a flat rock skipping across a lake. I kept a peaceful expression though my mind was exploding now. The possibilities were endless if just nuzzling his stomach was wonderful. I wonder if I...

Part two?