RossBop (Roommates AU)

"So you guys get go on vacation but I don't?" Jin asked angrily.

"Fine Ross, can stay," Sky sassed back. Just like that him and Barney were out of there. 'Great I'm stuck here with Ross' Jin thought.

Well it wasn't too bad. At least he had his electronics. Then he remembered that dare Adam had with him. He would have to be off his electronics a whole weekend.

'Darn' Jin thought. "I'm going to my room,"said Ross and with that he left. Jin sighed, then followed him.

Jin's pov

Ross went upstairs to his room. I followed him. Once Ross got to his room's entrance he saw me.

"Jin you're not allowed in my room."

"Aw c'mon Ross just this once?" I begged.

"Okay," he replied, "if you let me have some wine." A smug look swept across his face afterward. I shuddered remembering the last time Ross had an overdose of the alcoholic beverage. He got really... weird.

"...F-fine." I said hesitantly. At least I could see his room. Right? Ross' eyes lit up and nodded for me to go grab him some.

"I'll get your beer" Ross' eyebrow raised.

"Wine" I breathed. His hand gestured to leave, me following such. I went down stairs not to here goat noises but clucks. Explains a lot.

I looked in the fridge and got a few bottles of wine, before coming back to Ross' doorway. Ross fumbled with something in his room before catching glimpse of me. He smiled proudly and opened his arms. I gave him the bottles and looked around.

I looked around for about 20 minutes. Just stuffed chickens and decked cards. As I was leaving Ross suddenly grabbed my arm.

"What is it R-" my eyes widened as I was pulled into a deep kiss.

I quit.

Go to 010970pm for the whole story