Rain-Skylox

For Succubi_Shugarr
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"I- fricking rain I hate rain!"
"Rain scares me."

(Tell me the video and I'll write you a oneshot of your choice)

Adam sat in his bed shivering. The rain was pouring outside. Ty said he wouldn't be back for a while going out to get upgrades for his headphones. So Adam was by himself whimpering. That was pretty nice though. Ty didn't have to see him like this. A clap of thunder was heard and Adam shouted snuggling into the pillow. A big reason Adam didn't like the rain was because of squids.

"Mama! Let's go outside!" a five year old Sky exclaimed. Although it was raining little Adam couldn't be more excited. His mother giggled and nodded grabbing his chubby hand. They both slipped on rubber rain clothes and stepped into the now open doorway. As they went outside Sky jumped into a puddle behind a bush laughing.

His mother smiled, her curly brown hair getting flattened from the rain. Suddenly a high pitched scream then rippled into the air. Adam's head shot up. His Mother was being choked by tentacles. She gave him a gesture to stay and be quiet. They wrapped around her so tightly her face turned white. She fell limp in the tentacles and they released her. Her dead body fell to the ground as a voice spoke up.

"We're coming after you Adam Dahlberg."

After that he ran inside to his dad when the squids were gone, crying. The very memory made it hard for Adam to breathe. He whined quietly as he heard the door downstairs slam open.

"God I hate the rain!" a familiar voice rang out. Adam hugged himself begging for Ty to not see him in such a weak state. Of course that didn't happen. It started to ran harder along with a flash of lightning. Adam yelped in fear and wished he didn't make any noise.

"Adam?" Ty's voice called. A boom of thunder and it was the last straw.  Tears flooded down Adam's cheeks and his pillow. Adam heard the door to his room creak open. Once Ty saw Adam he immediately wrapped his arms around Sky, hugging him. Adam whimpered but slowly turned away from the pillow to glance at Ty. A gentle smile was plastered on the younger's lips.

Another bit of lightning lit up and thunder filled the room. Adam cried harder and screamed. Ty carefully got on the bed and hugged Adam again but this time tighter. Sky left the pillow and snuggled into Ty's chest. A small blush tinted the red eyed boy's face but he kissed the top of Adam's head.

As embarrassing as it was for Ty it definitely calmed Adam down. Sky closed his eyes peacefully lay there.

"How the hell can you deal with this?" a muffled question asked Ty. Ty pressed his lips together, no response.

"I'm fucking bi. For all you know I could have a crush on you. You're straight," more muffles.

"I-I.....that doesn't matter-"

"Yes it does. I'm scared of rain. I'm a god damn faggot." A small pause went between them. Ty patted Adam's back in reassurance. Adam hesitantly stuttered a continuation.

"I-It matters because I-I do have a crush o-on you. It's not fucking okay." Ty began smiling.

"Like I fucking care! If I did care then we wouldn't have been friends in the first place. I may not return those feeling but in the end it's okay," Ty inhaled, "for you I would kiss you if it depended on it. Just to make you feel better. It's okay. It really is." Ty's eyes widened as he felt his shirt get soaked in tears over the time span of a few minutes. The younger boy cooed and hugged Sky tightly.

"R-really?" Adam questioned looking up at Ty with glossy eyes and clutching his shirt with fists.

"Yeah..." For Adam the storm seemed so far away. Ty was here. He was okay. Ty would protect him. Sky's head was lifted away from Ty's chest.

"Can I have a kiss ple-" he was cut off from Ty connected their lips in a passionate kiss. Ty felt nothing. Well at least not romantic love. He felt good for helping his friend. Adam however felt sparks flying everywhere. He had never thought such a feeling could be reached. Yet Ty's lips were so soft and plump. They tasted like strawberries. Before Adam could stop himself he bit Ty's bottom lip gently. Hesitantly the younger boy opened his mouth, letting the older invade his mouth. Adam's tongue traced around Ty's wet cavern as Ty let out quiet, accidental moans.

They pulled away for air causing panting to fill the room. A small bit of mixed drool was on both of the males lips. Ty blushed, wiping it away with his hand while Adam just licked it off with a smirk. Ty laughed nervously until Adam pulled him in for a hug.

"Thank you," the 'budder' eyed male muttered into Ty's neck forcing a shiver down the younger's spine.

"I-it's no problem," came a stammered reply. Adam smiled, grateful for such a great friend. To ease the tension Adam spoke up.

"I can't believe we did that whole thing on one bed," he joked causing Ty to chuckle awkwardly.

"I really do love you though...." Sky added. Ty finally hugged back.

"I know. I know that for a fact."