Magic-SetoSolace

Dedicated to Seto_Writes and I can't believe I haven't made a Setosolace yet :P

"Oh my god Brice stop spooning Seto," Shelby called from the bleachers of the field.

"Yeah!" Seto wheezed, from the impact of being tackled by Brice. Brice was much stronger than Seto, and a whole head taller. His anatomy definitely wasn't helping Seto's small and petite figure when getting attacked.

Brice laughed loudly and ruffled Seto's brown, soft, and fluffy hair. Seto giggled and leaned into his touch. The blue eyed boy smiled and pulled his boyfriend of three months closer to his muscular chest. Seto smiled softly, glancing up at Brice.

The blond haired boy grinned back down and stood up, picking Seto up with him. The sorcerer huffed. He didn't like being picked up because it made him feel weak. Seto hated the feeling with a passion.

Brice of course knew this but enjoyed teasing Seto anyway, it was adorable to see Seto pout and blush. Brice smiled and nuzzled the small boy's nape. This caused Seto to whine and Brice cooed at his reaction as he set the poor sorcerer down.

"B-Brice no" Seto shyly scolded, if you could even call it scolding. The bell suddenly rung out. Lunch break was over. Brice glared at the teachers who were screaming at students to get inside seeing as most students liked to put up a fight at this time.

Seto was the opposite as he happily skipped to grab his bag. Before he could do so though, Brice grabbed his hand and pushed Seto into the bushes. As soon as the small sorcerer lifted his head, his normal perfect hair, dirty plus riddled with twigs and leaves.

Seto crossed his arms as he tried to fix his hair. The artist crawled next to Seto, the sight of his boyfriend caused Seto to stick his tongue out angrily. The anger washed away as the second bell rang. Seto was late. Seto tried to dash out but Brice hugged him instead.

"Babe, I'm late," Seto whined, trying to fight his way towards the school.

"Shush" Brice spoke swiftly, connecting their lips. Seto muttered some curses, muffled of course, as he kissed back roughly. The small boy didn't enjoy being 'imprisoned' by Brice but he couldn't do anything except accept his fate.

This has no plot line, I'm lazy. Besides I think Seto hates me so it doesn't really matter.