Chapter 20

4 days later the group went to they want to the white queen's castle to visit her.

As everyone walked inside they could see that the queen's version was clear again.

"My queen I can see your vision is back to normal" Brian said.

"Yes it is. I have a question for the 8 of you" she said.

"What is it?" Freddie replied.

"How would you like to live?" I Queen asked.

They all looked at each other.

"Yes if only Tia, Marianne, Carrie and Lola get to move in to. If it wasn't for them we won't have these ladies here with us" John said.

"Oh don't worry they already have in fact you can meet them right now if you want" she said.

The group went to a small café The girls were sitting at a table says they turn their heads to see them coming.

"Boys!" They screamed in unison as they ran towards them.

" Hello darlings" Freddie said smiling.

"How have you been?" Lola asked.

"Good we want to introduce you to our girlfriends. This is Mary Veronica and Chrissie" Roger said.

"It's nice to meet you" Tia replied.

"You too and thank you for taking care of our boys" Lydia said.

"You're welcome" Maryanne said.

After chatting and moving in to their new flats everyone went out on royal patio when the black queen showed up again.