Chapter 8

3 days later on a sunny morning it was about 10:30 when Freddie woke up feeling nauseous and ran into the bathroom throwing up.

"Freddie? You alright mate?" Roger's voice was heard from behind the door.

Freddie didn't respond he just flushed the toilet and washed his face then he looked up and saw rash spread all over his body.

"Oh my god" Freddie said to himself.

"Freddie  I'm coming in" Roger said.

"No! You can't see me like this"

"I don't care" Roger opened the door and walked into the bathroom.

Roger's eyes lit up and he covered his mouth with both hands in shock.

"Oh Freddie you look awful I need to take you to Luke right away"

"No I don't want to go I don't want anyone to see me like this" Freddie said.

"You have too Luke is your only hope" Roger  replied.

"I know but still people would think that I have some kind of plagues" Freddie said looking at himself in the mirror again.

"Fred I doubt that people would think that anyways go get dressed we're going" Roger had a farm look on his face.

"But-"

"But nothing Freddie . If we don't get whatever is wrong with you treated right away you could get worse" Roger said

Freddie groaned  "Fine"

"Good I'll just go downstairs and borrow one of the girls' cars"

"Ok"

Just a short time after he got dressed himself Roger made his way down to flat number B52 to borrow one of the girls' car keys.

When Roger got there he knocked on the door. Then a few seconds later Lola answered the door.

"Hey Roger"

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure" Lola replied.

Roger pulled her into the hallway Lola shuts the door behind her.

"What's going on? Is everything alright?" She asked.

"It's about Freddie " Roger looked worried.

"What about Freddie?"

"Well he's got a really nasty rash and he hurled in bathroom this morning I think there's something wrong with him" Roger said.

"God poor Fred" Lola said sadly

"I know" Roger replied.

He then looked down the hallway and Freddie walking towards them with a sweatshirt with a hood and sweatpants.

"Hey Fred" Roger said what a smile,

"Hello Rog are you ready to go my dear?" Freddie asked

"Yeah but first show Lola your face"

"No I might scar her for life"

"Oh come on you know that I was born and raised here I seen everything. How bad can it be?" Lola asked.

"You promise me you won't judge?"

"I promise"

Freddie took off the hood revealing his face.

"Oh honey you need to go to Luke hopefully it's just an allergic reaction to a potion " Lola said.

"We are that's why I came down here I need to borrow your car keys" Roger said Lola digs around in her purse or her car keys.

"Here you go Rog get well soon Freddie .The girls and I have a surprise for you guys when we get off work" she said.

"Thanks darling" Freddie replied.

A short time later Roger and Freddie finally reached Lola's car and drove off.

25 minutes later they walked into Luke's Laboratory.

"Luke we need your help help" Roger said putting Freddie by his hand.

"What's the matter?"

"Show hm your face Freddie" Roger reaped.

Freddie lowered his hood.

"Come here Freddie and lay down on this table" Luke said.

Freddie did what he was told and got on the table. Luke starting to examination him.

"What potion did you consume in the last few days?"

"A sleeping potion"

"Do you know what woke you up?"

"No"

"Then you are allergic to the reverse potion for the sleeping potion now I'm going to give you medicine to clear that rush up. Roger hold him down this will hurt a lot"Luke said.

Roger did what he said and held Freddie by his wrists while Luke placed two needle into each arm conducted by a very thin tube.

Freddie scream in agony trying to free himself from Rogers grip.

Eventually he passed out on the table.

A/N: Heyyyyy Sweethearts I told you I tried to update today .The Hurricane wasn't too bad thank God we just got a lot of rain that's it and we didn't get flooded I hope you enjoy this chapter
Love
- FarrokhQueen