Chapter 9

"Freddie wake up" A woman's voice was heard.

"Freddie? Can you hear us?" A man's voice was also heard.

"Come on open your eyes please" The woman said.

Freddie opened his eyes slowly he could barely make out two figures One tall and thin with curly hair and the other a few inches shorter then the man but the woman has red hair.

"Brilliant Fred" The man said.

"Brian, Tia? What are you doing here?" Freddie moaned.

"You passed out when you were with Luke and Roger" Brian replied.

"But the main thing for you right now is to rest i'm staying home from work to take care of you" Tia said..

"Oh darling you don't have to do that" Freddie said.

"No I insist I don't mind "

"Well ok then i'm just going to go to the local market " Brian said out of nowhere.

"Alright Brian" Tia replied.

Brian walked out of the room and made his way to the local supermarket.

"Roger told me what happened to you I'm sorry Fed"

"No worries love it's all good" Freddie said with a smile.

"No it's not I feel guilty about it" tears ran down Tia's face.

"Hey come here darling" he whispered,Tia walked over to the bed and laid next to Freddie with her head on his chest tears still running down her face. "There's no need to cry sweetheart the most important thing is I'm ok" he said stroking her hair.

Just a short time later they both fell asleep.

Meanwhile Brian was on his way. To the supermarket when he had an eerie feeling Then he heard.

"Hey Curry over here" A woman's voice called out.

Fire came from Brian's right hand as he walked slowly to the back of a store.

"Who's there?"

"Over here" The voice said again.

As he walked closer Brian saw a woman who had Black and Gray ombré hair and wearing a black sequined jumpsuit and matching platform shoes.

"Who are you?" He asked with fear in his voice.

"My name is Lauren I believe you know my sister Angelica the white queen"she stared.

"Indeed I do but she warned me about you. What do you want?" The fire was still burning in his hand as he looked at it deep into Lauren's eyes reading her mind. "You want me to give that note to your sister don't you? Well that ain't going to happen ok?" Briar replied.

"Oh yes you will and if you tell her that the note is from me you and your friends under short term spells Angelica will be under a permanent spell"  Lauren said stepping closer to Brian and handing the note to him.

"You are a twisted women"

"Maybe I am maybe I'm not" she said smiling evilly.

Lauren backed up slowly and blew a powder in his face causing him to be disoriented for a short time. Then when the powder cleared his version she was gone.

Meanwhile back at the flat.

"Hey John come see this" Roger said smiling and laughing.

"What?" He asked walking towards Roger who was at Freddie's bedroom door.

"Look at those two" Roger said smiling.

"This is the cutest thing I ever seen" John replied.

At that moment Brian rushed in the door then locking it behind him.

"Brian what's going on?" Roger asked.

"I-I was on my way ......to the market when....... the queen's...... sister gave me........this note" Brian handed John the note.

"Ummm Roger go get Freddie and Tia they need to see this and Brian call the others" John said.

Roger went quietly into Freddie's bedroom while Brian was on the phone.

"Hey Fred, Tia come to the living room what you have to say something" Roger shuck Freddie's shoulder.

Tia and Freddie quickly opened their eyes and looked at him.

"Ok we're coming dear" Freddie said.

They all walked out of Freddie's bedroom.

"The others are coming down here" Brian said.