Chapter 14

The boys were in the living room having a conversation when they were interrupted by knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Roger said getting up and opening the door.

A few seconds later he opened The door to see Tia standing  there looking very pale like she was going to faint in any minute.

Before Roger could say anything Freddie rushed over to her.

"Are you alright darling?" He asked.

Without saying a word she passed out in his arms, With a look of shock in his eyes.

"Take her to your room Fred" Brian said.

"Good idea BrI" he replied.

"We'll be back we're going to check on the girls and see if they're Ok" John said opening the door again

With that John, Brian and Roger left Freddie alone with Tia in the flat.

Freddie walked into his room lying her body on his bed then walked into the kitchen grabbing some medicine that the boys had.

"Mmmm" Tia moaned as she opened her eyes slowly with Freddie towering over her.

"Hey. How are you feeling honey? Do you remember anything ? What happened?".

"I was walking home from the market when someone called me over for a sample of food from one of my favorite pubs after I took a bite I felt a fuzzy sensation in my arms and hands then I came home felt really lightheaded and that's  when I came here" she said.

"Alright try using your powers and  see if they still work" Freddie said.

Tia opened her hands as a faint light show up then dimmed again.

"No no no no no" she said in anger.

"Let's go see Luke he'll know what to do".

They left a note for the guys in a short time later they went to Luke's laboratory.

"Luke we need your help".

A/N: hey darling sorry for the inconvenience I have been working on my book " crazy Little thing called love" for a while now I'm update directly to my books today-  Love FarrokhQueen