Chapter 4

The next morning the guys met up with the ladies at the local gym like they said.

"Alright guys we're going to start with some simple drills" Maryanne said with a smirk on her face.

"Your goal is to run from that wall all the way down there to this wall in two minutes times" Tia pointed out both walls.

"Oh come on! Really?" Roger complained.

"Oh darling it won't be that bad" Freddie replied with a smile.

"Says you. You were in track in school" Brian also complained.

"Oh stop complaining and run already so we can move on" Kerry noted.

"Come on you guys let's just get this over with" John rolled his eyes.

The boys did as they were told after they ran they did boxing, martial arts and crossfit.

"Ok boys it's time to take a break you deserve it and after we can move on to learning your powers" Maryanne spoke up.

The man groaned in unison from all of the pain.

Brian suddenly spoke up
"You knew you ladies don't tell us about yourselves ".

"Yeah we want to get to know you ladies better" Freddie replied.

"Well I'm a barmaid in the castle my dad owns the joint" Lola said smiling.

"I was born and raised in London my mum works at a hospital and dad works at Heath Row I've been here for 2 years now" Maryanne replied.

"I'm from San Antonio my mom and dad are Journalists I've been here for 3 years" Kerry said.

"I'm from Miami my mom and dad are doctors I got here a month after Kerry" Tia said.

15 minutes later they return back to work on training .

"Alright boys follow us" Lola motioned for the boys to follow them.

"Where are we going?" Roger asked.

"We're going to the power lab" Kerry replaced with a smile.

"What is that to be exact?" Brian asked.

"It's where we teach you to use your powers" Maryanne answered.

"Oh ok I get it " John said.

The group reach the lab doors, as they stepped inside they saw what looked like spandex suits, bulletproof vast and other items.

"Welcome to the lab guys this place is open 24/7" Maryanne replied.

"My god this is incredible" Roger smiled in awe .

"Let's get started but first we have to put on our safety gear so if you actually let out burst of power it won't hurt us" Tia explained..

20 minutes after the girls hello their gear they learned the boys to separate rooms so they can work on their individual power with each girl.

"Oh we forgot to mention try not to use much power or else you'll get sick" Lola.noted.

"Hmm I can see why you say that" John said.

"Well then let's do this " Kerry said with excitement.

Everyone went into their separate rooms and practice for a while.

"Well done Brian way to keep your back straight" Kerry applauded him.

"Thanks I didn't know if I was doing the right thing" he said sheepishly.

"I think what time for you hit those target over there" Kerry pointed to the targets.

"Alright "

Brian scorched all of the targets but he overdid it and fell to his knees.

"Brian! Are you alright!? Come on say something!" Kerry cried as she rushed over to him.

Brian was having a really bad migraine.

"I see spots of light" he moaned.

"Oh god " Kerry whispered to herself

"What's happening to me?" Brian groaned.