Chapter 10

"Oh my god we've got to tell the queen and the prophet!" Maryanne exclaimed .

"Yeah but The Black Queen will put us under a spell" Brian replied.

Everyone was dead silent.

"Who cares we still got to tell me them" Tia said.

"But still she'll get us".

"Brian I think we're all with Tia on this one hun" Freddie said.

"Alright fine let's go tell them" he said.

25 minutes later the group ran through the throne room doors where The Queen and The Prophet sat. The queen noticed something was wrong by the look on the groups' faces.

"Guys what's the matter is everything ok?"

Without saying a word Roger handed  her the note.

Both the queen and the prophet look at the note..

"God I knew this would happen one day!" John Paul said in anger.

"Come join us and the rest of the kingdom for dinner we'll explain everything" The queen send.

The group followed the queen and prophet to the large dining hall.

The group of ten sat at the main table with platters of Brisket, Chicken, Roast Beef, Lasagna, Turkey, Pulled Pork, Shepherds Pie and desserts .

As the people were eating suddenly they heard a loud bang of a Canon .

"The Black Widow!" Someone called.

"Come on guys let's going to the basement where it's safe"The Queen called over the loud bangs.

The group ran down to the elevator where it took them to the basement's panic room.